Hanky Panky has made a retro thong, for lovers of thick lace and little coverage. I’ve featured it here in classic beige, but it comes in a range of bold colors for the more adventurous. (Beige panties are a staple of the lingerie traditionalist, of course.)
Men from all walks of life wear lingerie, and no two are ever the same, but when I meet a man who wears panties, there are some traits I almost always find. Here are some of the reasons why I love men who wear panties.
1. A man who wears panties is a man who is demonstrating he not only knows how to think outside the box, he lives outside it. Men who wear lingerie are making a conscious choice to do something different with their undergarments, there’s a creativity and freedom to that choice which often extends far beyond the panty line.
2. A man who wears panties is a man who makes sensuality part of his every day. Lingerie is a garment for the senses, so a man who wears lingerie is likely to be more sensitive physically and often, emotionally, than one who barely notices what is on his body.
3. A man who wears panties is a risk taker. Yes, it’s current year, and self expression is more popular among certain sets, but a man wearing panties is still a man taking a risk a lot of the time.
4. A man who wears panties is a man with taste. Men who wear panties don’t throw on any old thing. They pick the panties they wear and buy with care. They bring their aesthetic sensibilities into their every day lives in a very intimate way.
5. A man who wears panties is a man much less likely to judge. If you have some little quirk or kink, a panty wearing partner is often a great accomplice in and out of the bedroom. His openness to trying new things, and his ability to understand that things that might seem ‘odd’ to some are ‘HOT’ to others is a major asset.
Time for something with a little more coverage, I think. These panties are cute, comfortable and offer some modesty for the panty wearer, if he desires such a thing. The smooth fabric makes for a lovely plane down the front of these panties, and there’s just a hint of lace at the sides.
Wacoal panties are the favorites of many men who wear panties, and these Frivole Thong panties show that is for good reason. With these, you’ll find style, quality, and haute-design all rolled into one thong. Black lace embroidery on a beige mesh waistband gives these panties an artistic, elegant touch, while the satiny microfiber front panel provides comfort to your most sensitive areas. Though there’s not much material at the back of these, Wacoal knows how to make the most of the charming curve of black fabric as it traces the round of the wearer’s cheeks… making these a lovely addition to any panty collection!
Ever wear a pair of panties so good you became lingerie delirious? No? Well, today may be your lucky day.These panties are shooting for a very high bar, and making some grand promises, but it’s good to have goals. Delirious low rise thong panties come in a huge array of colors, all in this cute cut with a simple but fun floral bow lace design with a little touch of elegance!
Wacoal have discovered a naughty side with their B Tempt’d line of panties, lacy, skimpy pieces of lingerie which flatter the wearer. Lace layered upon lace, different shades and patterns meshed together to create sexy appeal. Much like the name of the label, these are modern, a little bit edgy, and always fun.
Do you like your lingerie minimalist? Calvin Klein has an adorable Nylon Lycra thong panty with a light mesh pattern on the sides and rear. These are simple, light, feminine and yet possibly deniable if you’re the sort of person who likes to make your lingerie choices somewhat inscrutable at times. Comfortable, wearable and perfect for a simple panty day!
I’m not sure I approve of text speak in panty names, but I’m going to roll with it for these panties from Bali. Bali are experience lingerie designers, and they know what they’re doing. These cute two tone panties are quite striking, aren’t they? If you find the black on beige a little too exciting for your taste, they also come in a less enervating beige on beige, as well as ‘steel’ (otherwise known as gray). Delicate lace and bold center panels are an interesting juxtaposition, something about the brash with the delicate, the contrast of form and color. Are these panties art? I say yes.
Foxers make some of the most popular panties in 2017, according to Amazon’s review system. Granted, we’re only a month or so into 2017, and Amazon’s review system can be gamed better than Tetris, but trends like these should not, nay, must not be ignored. They specialize in comfortable, sexy designs which make the wearer feel sensual as well as contemporary. As well as comfortable. As well as awesome. As well as… millenial? Maybe? These particular panties come in pale pink, playful blue, charcoal gray and white with contrasting band. If you like a chunky dash of lace in a comfy cut, look no further!
These panties put me in mind of one of those little maid uniforms. Something about the white lace trim on snug black satin. And something about the way they mimic, or perhaps even playfully mock formality while being anything but formal.
If you don’t like these panties in this particular color combination, but otherwise enjoy the cut, you’re in luck, these come in a veritable panopoly of colors and patterns, some of which look very different thanks to their color camoflage. Baby blue with polkadots to rich wine red hues, you could stock an entire panty drawer with this style alone!
A little bit bohemian, a whole lot sexy, I love these panties. The color is bright, cheerful and unique, the material has a great innovative crochet inspired lattice effect. If you’re a collector of outlying lingerie, a would-be possessor of panties which one might not expect to come across again in a lifetime, these are a must have!
Is your lingerie region suitably heavenly? No? That situation can be remedied with these panties from Warner’s, designed to eliminate the dreaded muffin top, and also elevate the wearer in a physical, spiritual plane as well. It’s an ambitious design, but I can respect that. These panties come in a range of restrained colors, white, black, blue, and a naughty little ‘pin dot’ design for those too wild for solid colors.