It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:45 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Forum rules

This is a place to let other lovers of lingerie know about your favorite items and share reviews of various products. No affiliate links please.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:32 am 

Got an email from Macy's and checked if these were on sale. Sure enough ... on sale for $4.99. Don't pay for shipping if you can find a color you want in your local store.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:40 am 

The first panties I showed to the wife when I started to wear 24/7 were VF Illumination String Bikinis in white. I have a nice collection of 111 panties now from various manufacturers, but VF remains my "go to" brand. Today in Kohl's I found their Illumination string bikini in "lemon pie" yellow! I love yellow panties!!! They also had a pair in what I would call "little girl blue". The tag said the color is "NHSMGBL". I have no idea what color that stands for...?
I also picked up two Bali stretch cotton Lace Desire hipsters on clearance for $2.50 each. One in a lovely light blue, and the other in "pink quartz". I am not normally a fan of cotton panties, however these are stretch cotton, and for the price I could not leave them behind.
Now I have 115 panties in my underwear drawer. Does the desire to buy more never go away?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:27 pm 

Hopefully the urge to buy more panties never goes away. Crissy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:42 am 

I just picked up 4 pairs of the nylon blend ones on Ebay for $19.99 free shipping in black size 9. I wear an 8, but in these like one size larger.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:45 am 

I originally got 12 pairs for $19.99, but the seller cancelled my order and told me it was a listing error. They should have be $39.99. I thought I got the deal of the century, but bummed my order got cancelled.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:36 am 

luvpanties2 wrote:
I originally got 12 pairs for $19.99, but the seller cancelled my order and told me it was a listing error. They should have be $39.99. I thought I got the deal of the century, but bummed my order got cancelled.

Even at 4/$19.99 that is a good price! Granted the other would have been better... Love those VF Hi Cuts and string bikinis!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:21 am 

I wrote the seller complaining of bad customer service. Not only did they NOT email me and explain what happened, but they just cancelled my order and relisted them at $20 higher price. They did respond and say that I was absolutely correct, they apologized and they would add one more pair of my color choice to the order for free. So I wound up getting them for $4 a pair. Good everyday sexy panty.