It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:40 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Airport Security
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:38 am 

Probably about 10 years ago while traveling on business, I went through the screening at San Diego. For a reason I never discovered, I was sent to the area "behind the curtain" for a pat down. I was in my stocking feet (No Nonsense Trouser Socks) and wearing a pair of VF full briefs. The two officers in the "private" area did not ask me to disrobe further, but patted my down EVERYWHERE. They could obviously feel the seams of my panities, and repeated tugs on the waistband of my trousers certainly gave them a good view of my undies. It took much longer than I expected -- probably about five minutes -- but it was very clinical and there was no visible reaction by the inspectors to anything about me. When they were done, I went back out to the conveyor belt, put on my shoes and retrieved my carry-on. I wasn't mortified or humiliated, but it was definitely an uncomfortable experience, and one I hope never to repeat.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:00 am 

Wow, scanner tech has really moved on!!! :)

JanetCD wrote:
From the San Francisco Chronicle: "Man flies US Airways in women's underwear (Photo)": http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/crime/detail?entry_id=91446&tsp=1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:57 pm 

I've never had an issue with panties which I wear all the time. I have had a bra show up twice, but not bralettes. Never an issue, just said I was wearing a bra and moved on.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:46 pm 

I wouldn't be too worried about it, if the alarm does go off and they ask you, stand up and be proud of who you are, and say yes it could be the wire in my bra as I am a crossdresser :)
I personally would do this, but obviously it's not for everyone, failing that and you don't feel comfortable to do something like this then I wouldn't wear them to get on the plane just in case ;)
Amber♡

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:10 pm 

I've worn garter belt (6 metal clasps), sheer stockings and panties through security many times without issue. But I am with Amber, I'd tell them what I was wearing and would ask "Is there a problem"?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:37 am 

I've worn panties and bras but I remove my steel chastity device place in any carry on I have then put it back on once thru the sercurtiy ! Many many years ago before all this happen I went theu the airport fully fremmed head to toe

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:31 am 

When, I go through the scanner ... I've don't have to worry about this ... I wear panties only and wear thigh high stockings so that I don't have to wear garter belt.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:20 am 

Since I usually have 4 inch heeled boots with a metal zipper, I always have to remove them.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:43 am 

Yep, if you light up the scanner and they check, just tell them it's a bra, and move on . It has happened to me as is no big deal.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:57 pm 

I have gone through airport security a few times while wearing a bra and panties. No problem. One time only did my bra set the scanner off but due to the top I was wearing it was kind of obvious that I had a bra on. I quick once over with the hand medal detector and I was on my way. It really is more about your presentation. If you don't worry about it, it will be fine. If they ask, tell the truth. You are not breaking any laws by wearing a bra or panties so it is not a concern for them. Wear a skirt if you want.

Robin

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next