It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:46 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Airport Security
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 5:30 pm 

Last time I had sandals with polished nails, went barefooted without even thinking about it until now.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:37 pm 
ahh i think these persons that got too ck all and everything rolling through the terminials are and know exactly what they are looking for -- hey if youre wearing comfy lingerie panties bras ect -you are in a hi bust region me as you know this isnt a problem --its a relax mode and w/ thier is other threats than a panty or crossdereeser walking across the scanner just a joke dont roll through w/ a beard hahaha ....

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:24 pm 

I travel frequently with boat shoes and painted toes. When the shoes come off for TSA screening I've had a few looks but only two comments. One from TSA screener who said he had the same color on, and two from a woman who thought it was cool.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:09 am 

Airport security is not really a g issue. We make more of it then needs to be.

There are four levels of checking. Full body scanners that will easily pick up underwires and clasps. 5 here is a male and female serr8ng, so I the scanner ignores them on women, put will light up a little box on men. extra are metal detectors which do not pick up wires or claps. Third is the hand wand, and forth is the pat down. All are used both routinely and randomly. I have been patted down or had my carry one searched just because I am the random person who gets searched. With TSA precheck I gnerally get to go through the metal detector, so. an fly with what ever underwear I choose. I have bee "caught" twice when wearing a underwire bra and jad to go through the scanner. Both times got patted down said I was wearing a bra and sent on my way. While garter clips may show up on scanners, stockings wont. If concerned about people see g your stockinged feet or painted nails wear thicker socks. Ultimately nobody cares, so just do what you want.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:27 pm 

I usually wear black tights when we fly. If I have to remove my shoes someone would have to look very closely to see my painted toes. Camisoles are never an issue.

Hugs,
Betty

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:16 am 

The preview button can be your friend. That previous post was almost unreadable...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:34 am 

I left paper money in my back pocket and that made me go back for another scan. When I was done he stopped me and was listening on his headset. I was wearing pink panties with lots of sissy ruffles and I'm sure they were trying to figure out what I was wearing and they finally let me through knowing I was wearing pretty sissy panties......
It was exciting, yet scary that could/would do more to find out.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:09 am 

Sorry, typed that on a phone outdoors in very bright light, I could barely read the screen.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:17 am 

I haven't flown in several years. Which means I have not passed through TSA wearing panties. Or earrings for that matter. But I always try to keep it simple since I usually fly in summer. Shorts when possible, a simple shirt, and shoes that can be taken off and on quickly. I take a Ziploc bag for keys, loose change etc. In the future I will probably stick to basic stuff as well such as plain boyshorts. Keeping it simple and straightforward makes travel less stressful.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:31 am 

Never had an issue wearing panties through security. Have not worn a bra through security, yet.

Self-appointed spokesMAN for Soma
HUG Member

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next