PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:18 am 

I recently got a Christmas card that said, I hope in the
coming year you find the freedom and fulfillment to be
your truest self. I know this person doesn't know about
"me" and the more I think about this statement I can't help
but feel a little depressed because being that true self to
the world will likely never happen. However, I know that this
part of me will always be part of me whether the rest of the
world ever sees it or not sooo.... I guess, Keep calm and Pantie On!
Lol!

Post subject: Re: Truest self
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:25 am 

I tried on a pair of my wife jeans today while she was gone. They felt so nice better than my own but I never would wear them in public. I guess we all here have a side of ourselves that no one will ever see.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:35 am 

I try to be true to myself at all times. I don't hide my love for panties nor skirts and dresses. Since I wear them daily and everywhere. I don't hide the color on my toe nails either unless it is too cold to wear flip flops.

So you can say i am being my truest self!

Hugs all and Merry Christmas!

And may the wind carry a voice
That tells you there is a friend
Wishing you well!

"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not"
Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:08 pm 

I wear women’s jeans in public all the time, no one has ever said anything to me. I do find doubt from time to time and wonder if I just look like a guy wearing women’s jeans and then I move on.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:45 pm 

wearsbikinis wrote:
I tried on a pair of my wife jeans today while she was gone. They felt so nice better than my own but I never would wear them in public. I guess we all here have a side of ourselves that no one will ever see.

I have worn Women's jeans exclusively for about 6 years now. Men's jeans hang off you and look just like denim gunnysacks they are so baggy. My SO won't even let me buy men's jeans anymore and laughed at me when I last tried them on. Women's jeans waist height are usually lower and the front pockets are much shallower, regular length is 31" inseam. For waist size, subtract 21 from your men's waist size and that should get you in the ballpark. I even like the fancy back pockets and embellishments on certain cuts or brands. It's a very normal part of me and I can't see myself ever changing back to baggy jeans.

Be true to yourself and if you like the feel, buy some and enjoy. Also second hand stores are. A great way to try before you commit big bucks on a new wardrobe.

Rita

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:07 pm 

lingerie4me you just have to put your big girl panties on and as the British say, "Carry On".

It's not easy to be your truest self. And for some it's even deadly. We each must live the truest we can.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:06 am 

Cali, don't get me wrong. I wear my panties and women's cut jeans
as well as other articles of women's styles. I suppose the whole
acceptance thing not only of ourselves but from others as well is a little
hard to accept at times. But liked said, Keep calm and Pantie on! Lol
Stephanie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:17 am 

Rita wrote:
wearsbikinis wrote:

I have worn Women's jeans exclusively for about 6 years now. Men's jeans hang off you and look just like denim gunnysacks they are so baggy. My SO won't even let me buy men's jeans anymore and laughed at me when I last tried them on. Women's jeans waist height are usually lower and the front pockets are much shallower, regular length is 31" inseam. For waist size, subtract 21 from your men's waist size and that should get you in the ballpark. I even like the fancy back pockets and embellishments on certain cuts or brands. It's a very normal part of me and I can't see myself ever changing back to baggy jeans.

Be true to yourself and if you like the feel, buy some and enjoy. Also second hand stores are. A great way to try before you commit big bucks on a new wardrobe.

Well I have a pair of my wife jeans now I do like the feel but it mostly just for fun. I noticed they are low waisted and my panties stick out a tad. My wife has not noticed them yet so who knows. I will wear them for a while and see alitte nervous though on what she going to say. They are just more less skinny jeans. Sara

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:41 am 

lingerie4me wrote:
Cali, don't get me wrong. I wear my panties and women's cut jeans
as well as other articles of women's styles. I suppose the whole
acceptance thing not only of ourselves but from others as well is a little
hard to accept at times. But liked said, Keep calm and Pantie on! Lol
Stephanie

I wear heels, 4 + inch high heels, because it eliminates pain. But women my age feel threaten (also jealous) by a man in heels (and with colored). So it's hard to date and be your truest self.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:10 am 

wearsbikinis wrote:
Well I have a pair of my wife jeans now I do like the feel but it mostly just for fun. I noticed they are low waisted and my panties stick out a tad. My wife has not noticed them yet so who knows. I will wear them for a while and see alitte nervous though on what she going to say. They are just more less skinny jeans. Sara

Sara,

Good on you! Guy jeans are about 12" rise, women tend to like 7" rise jeans. When I buy I go for mid rise or 9-10" and sometimes you can even find high rise at 10-12" on the women's side.

I'll be in mid rise jeans today with fancy stitching, floral print panties, nice t-shirt blouse, floral socks and probably wear pink/grey hiking shoes to work today. It's going to be nice outside and I have some outdoor stuff to finish up before the weekend. This is the true me and I'm loving it everyday.

Rita