It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:11 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:22 pm 

Hello everybody!
I have a very simple question that some of you may be able to help me with!

My first question is does anybody know how often the websites inventory/selection will change? I have not shopped at LB for almost a year and am after what use to be called the Dazzler hipster which not goes by a new name(No show Hipster) Link for those interested: https://www.lanebryant.com/no-show-hips ... prd-117048

I'm much more confident going into stores now than when I first started wearing and at decided to go to LB for the first time in a while and after loosing some weight wanted to get some new pairs in my current size which is 10/12. I was completely thrown off(I shouldn't be I know because it is a Plus size store) to find that my local LB store doesn't even carry size 10/12 for underwear and that I would have to go online. (which is fine providing the inventory gets adjusted soon!) Which leads me to my 2nd question Does your LB or any LB you have been in carry 10/12 size panties?!?!

I live about 30 or so minutes from a LB Outlet and drive past quite often and plan on stopping to see if they carry 10/12 but if anybody can save me a trip of disappointment of finding out they do not again I would greatly appreciate it!!

Sorry if this post was kinda of scattered brained! I've been trying to find it all day as it is missing! :)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:24 pm 

I think their sizes start at 14/18. Not sure. Kohl's is a good store to shop.

Different subject, funny story: My wife and I were in Kohl's today for some Christmas shopping. We were in line and struck up a conversation with the lady in front of us. She was shy about her purchases and carried them so I couldn't see them. When it was her turn at the register, the cashier laid four pairs of thong panties in the counter. Imagine her being embarrassed that I might see what she was buying. What a switch.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:04 pm 

Satinman you could just call the outlet and ask if they carry 10/12. Would save you the trip.

"If I collect anything, it's lingerie."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:41 pm 

Happy-N-Panties wrote:
I think their sizes start at 14/18. Not sure. Kohl's is a good store to shop.

Different subject, funny story: My wife and I were in Kohl's today for some Christmas shopping. We were in line and struck up a conversation with the lady in front of us. She was shy about her purchases and carried them so I couldn't see them. When it was her turn at the register, the cashier laid four pairs of thong panties in the counter. Imagine her being embarrassed that I might see what she was buying. What a switch.

Pretty funny for sure!
As far as I know you have always had to order size 12's online from LB. Crissy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:06 am 

I go to LB a lot... I don't remember seeing 10/12 in store.
There is a cacique store near us as well, I can check there next time.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:09 am 

Thanks for all your replies everybody! I guess this is the one negative about loosing some weight! haha