It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:41 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Cute Panties Advice
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:50 am 

Ok... i'm new in the panties area, but i already like them.
So far, i have some, some are boyshorts, and tho others i guess plain ones.
The thing is, as much as i like them... i have to buy the kids ones, i like the cute ones with drawing, is not that i particularly like panties, but boy(or men) boxers are mostly plain and with no cute drawings.

So far, i've asked my mom to get me to the store and look with her for panties, and some i've brought online.

Now, i kinda want to look for myself.

So, if a 25yo goes to the "GIRLS" panties section, and looks for some panties, would they give me looks? Or i can just be comfortable? Or i should just bring one of my friends(girl) for safety? Should i still go with mom?

I want to show my panties really much.
Where do you look for "CUTE PANTIES"?

Post subject: Re: Cute Panties Advice
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:07 am 

Pantiesalien, Welcome to HWP! What is cute panties is up to ones personal taste, we have members that like full briefs all the way to thongs and I'm pretty sure they all think what they wear is cute. Taking a girlfriend with you is a pretty good idea as long as she is cool with it and it is a good way to get more comfortable buying panties. Just take things slow and you will most likely be ok.
Also, I did a slight edit to your post, please read over all the rules we have here. Crissy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:18 am 

Crissy wrote:
Pantiesalien, Welcome to HWP! What is cute panties is up to ones personal taste, we have members that like full briefs all the way to thongs and I'm pretty sure they all think what they wear is cute. Taking a girlfriend with you is a pretty good idea as long as she is cool with it and it is a good way to get more comfortable buying panties. Just take things slow and you will most likely be ok.
Also, I did a slight edit to your post, please read over all the rules we have here. Crissy

Great!
I didn't see any changes in my message, and i think i've read the rules(EDIT: I get it now, apologies). Correct me if i'm wrong.

But anyhow, i was referring to these kind
(i couldn't get the higher resolution image)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:58 am 

PantiesAlien, I know some of the members have posted here about the designs on panties as you are looking for. My Little Pony and such. Have you search on Amazon? You might be able to search it here, but most links came from Amazon if I remember.

Welcome to HWP

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:18 am 

nylon4me wrote:
PantiesAlien, I know some of the members have posted here about the designs on panties as you are looking for. My Little Pony and such. Have you search on Amazon? You might be able to search it here, but most links came from Amazon if I remember.

Welcome to HWP

Yeah, but... those from amazon are like you said MLP, and i don't like those. I prefer more uhm, grown up(not too much)...
So, i was wondering if it WAS QUESTIONABLE, to go search for those kind of vestiary, in maybe the "NOT ADULT" section.

I can bring a friend of mine(girl), should i start before by coming up with a story about how we have a child, or i'll not get looks. I'm already questioning myself, i like being a kid, that's all.

Like to the kids store?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:56 am 

If you are 25, there should be no issues with a young adult buying anything. Girlfriend would work as wife, or whatever story you like. But should not need a story.
How did your mother react to this? Sounds like she was on board. Has that changed?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:46 am 

nylon4me wrote:
If you are 25, there should be no issues with a young adult buying anything. Girlfriend would work as wife, or whatever story you like. But should not need a story.
How did your mother react to this? Sounds like she was on board. Has that changed?

I guess you are right, i shouldn't need explanations or stories.

My mother reacted very good, at first i asked her... she said, it's ok if you want to try. So she gave me brand new one boyshorts. I was comfortable in them, so i told her they are nice, and i would like to have more.
I guess she took it ok, since i'm a Researcher, and do Labthings.
So a month later, i asked her if she would come with me to take panties, cause i was embarassed. She took it ok... and a bit later on, i asked her for "cute panties", so she told me... i'm sorry "ALIEN", but usually they are for kids, if you want you can come with me, and when we will get them i'll tell to put them in a gift bag.

So far, i don't think she is questioning or anything, since i have friends(females and males), but i always refuse any kind of "seks", cause i think, it should be done from the heart, cause we are Humans... "biological needs" is a thing i don't like.

From my standpoint, it would be the same if they were boys panties, but they have "heroes" and "BOY THINGS", not usually the thing i like(i like bears, pandas...) I do have some nice boy panties to my likings(but you got to search).

And... that's it, if i want to wear nail polish, i'll do it(i've done it), but it gets in my way when i Research, cause you have to be careful about the nails and such.

Felicitations and Happinnes!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:59 pm 

Yeah getting cartoon prints is easier with panties but complicated since I'd have to imagine there is a size issue for what you are necessarily looking for. It isn't impossible since a lot of places have women's panties with cartoon prints and the such.

24/7 Panties: 10/21/14
Bras: 10/15/16

Panties: 261
Bras: 19

Newest:
259: Dancing Penguins VS High Waist Bikini
260: Pink Plum Velvet Floral VS Velvet Sexy Shortie
261: Black Velvet Floral VS Velvet Sexy Shortie