It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:43 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:59 am 

Your acceptance and support will give him the freedom! Welcome, and we are glad you found us, too.

Self-appointed spokesMAN for Soma
HUG Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:25 am 

Welcome! You know...having been married for some long time now, one of the wisdoms that i have picked up over the years is that the way we see our spouses over time is never static. They change and we change. What we do with that change is another matter.

Indeed what i call the trappings of early romance; beauty, dress, attraction, power and the newness of sexuality give way to deeper rooted things like love, respect, admiration, appreciation and the like. We will always see our spouses in the best times of their lives and their worst.

The whole notion that gender is rigid construct and a masculine person can't be feminine at times or wear feminine things is going away. Feminism and other Equality movements teach us that even associating "alpha " with males only is plainly inaccurate. So there need be no guilt at all. Would we condone feeling guilty if a man our lives likes sweaters vs flannel shirts? nope, it is just expression of individuality.

Enjoy your complex and wonderfully diverse hubby :)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:17 am 

Hello PantyCuriousWife and welcome to HWP, great to have you here. This is a great site as you can see many great messages sent your way. As been said most of us have been down the very same trail. And we have all come from great professions and careers. I don't know that I can add alot but I to am a heterosexual male and married to a very wonderful and supportive woman, she actually encouraged much of the direction we have gone. Jan sees absolutely nothing wrong with cross dressing if you will. I was very much in the same boat as your husband, scared to death of the fear of being caught. I also have lived a very masculine lifestyle and getting caught wasn't and option. In our first intimate session Jan pulled a pair of her black nylon lacy brief panties out for me to wear and it hasn't stopped yet. We do pedicures together with polish at the salon, she took me to be fitted for a bra and forms. she also loves hearing these posts as they are written. She has suggested going out in public however I have absolutely no desire to present as a woman. I respect women and all that they are. I think many others on the site don't either. As you will see this site covers everything from wearing panties to transition. For many of us panties and the fabric is where it might have begun and for some that has been all that was desired. It has been said best to pace yourselves going into this and enjoy each step of the journey. Open conversation is best, you will both have an awareness of what each other may be feeling. I now buy my own panties and such alone at times, and going into the shoe department to buy heals, and the ladies at the salon treat me like I am one of them when getting polish. All of my dressing is done strictly at home and only to the neck. I have facial hair (beard) that I am not willing to part with so there is no makeup, wigs, etc. Even trough all the dressing bottom line is I still love the panties and my Miss Elaine nylon nighties the most. I wear panties 23/7 and nighties every night. Feel free to send a PM if you wish. Alicia

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:20 pm 

Hi and welcome to HWP :)
My advice would be not to force yourself to do something that you dont feel comfortable doing, communication is the key here.
Speak to your husband and tell him how you feel, because if you force yourself to be intimate while he is dressed could do more bad than good .
Start off slow and maybe do things with one item of lingirie , and when you are fine with this add another.
This way it will be gradual and not an instant shock if that makes sense :)
Amber♡♡♡

P.s after reading your other comments your husband sounds like he is having a hard time accepting himself , or he is having urges to dress and isnt sure why.
There is also the huge ammounts of guilt he may be feeling towards you as you never signed up for any of this etc
This group can help him , maybe show him the group and let him have a read of some of the posts.
We have all been through what he is dealing with and yourself , we have seen our wives go through it and how they coped etc .
♡♡♡

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:23 pm 

I have updates! So I did tell him about the forum and he was actually really excited to hear that I was seeking opinions and information. Alicia - it seems he identifies a lot with you, down to the beard, but he's not so much into the salon visits or regular clothes... just lingerie/panties. The diversity of this forum is one of the things that drew me to it because of all the different journeys and perspectives.

He's not quite ready to join yet. He doesn't spend a lot of time on his phone or the computer so that's part of it. However, I've been sharing your posts with him and he said we "found his people". He finds comfort in knowing he's far from alone.

Now, me... my comfort level isn't a permanent. I feel like I can get comfortable... which i guess might be half the battle. I do like the idea of one piece at a time and going from there.

We've been looking online at some panties and lingerie. He's curious if any of you have tried the "made for men" panties and what your opinions of those are? The ones that are cut for men but made like women's?

You guys are great! Thank you so much. I really feel like this is an adventure worth going on and this is very helpful to me and I fully believe it is to my husband as well.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:50 pm 

PCW, Well I certainly hope your husband decides to join us and as you see we are a friendly bunch. As for the "made for men panties" we do have some of our members who like them and have talked about them here. Myself, I want real panties only. Price wise real panties are much less expensive but it really is a to each their own thing. Crissy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:29 pm 

PantyCuriousWife I hope you continue to share with us and am glad that you and your husband are able to communicate honestly. You and your husband are not alone, many of us couples have been in similar situations.

I have tried some of the panties for men and did not like them. They just didn't fit as well as panties and they definitely do not look as nice.

I have been getting a mani and pedi for about 10 years and have my nails buffed. I had a back injury and my wife suggested it. I don't have them painted due to the need for discretion. We are well known in our community and it might effect my wife's position. I or my wife will paint them at home. My wife and I have had our nails done at the same time on a few occasions. It is one of the many things we do when we are away from home and enjoy spending the time together. Men going to a salon is not that uncommon. There are a number of things that we do together. In the past she did not want me to go shopping with her because she felt she had to hurry when I was with her. That changed when when she knew about my feminine side (I think we men and women both have some feminine and masculine in us) and realized I enjoyed looking and shopping for lingerie, dresses and other items. My point is that there may be more positives than are immediately seen when a man likes to wear feminine items.

I hope you know that you have many supporters here. I hope you and your husband continue to grow close to each other.

Hugs,
Betty

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:07 pm 

Your husband may become very turned on when wearing panties and other lingerie, so you will both benefit.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:18 am 

Thank you PantyCuriousWife for you commentary that your husband and I have much in common. As you can see from my sign in date I haven't been here very long myself. I discovered this site by accident and glad I did. Between my wife and this site it has helped greatly in giving me the confidence I needed to begin to enjoy this journey. I think your husband will in time reach it also. As you both enjoy many things in your lives together this is another wonderful opportunity to share even more. Having been in the masculine lifestyle that I have for so long I needed to find the right panties. As you well know there are so many styles and fabrics that it can turn the panty department into either a state of confusion or a candy store. You will find that all the members of this site have a variety of which we wear. From G-strings to briefs we all have our favorites. I have tried different styles but for me nylon is a must as I am into this for the feeling and fit and I have chosen the Jockey NPLP #1372 Hip Briefs for all my daytime use. You might suggest these to your husband as I wear these golfing, fishing and everywhere I go under my shorts and long pants. They are very comfortable and lines are hidden. These are worn by others on this site and with great reviews. These come in a variety of colors and prints. I have them all at this point and usually wear the solid colors which may blend better with my shorts. In the evening and all night I wear the Vanity Fair Nouveau briefs in all colors and the Ravissant panties also. The Ravissant panties are really the same panty except there is no lace on them. I have other panties but rarely do I use anything else. There was commentary about the panties made for men, for myself it has to be the real deal, though I haven't tried the panties mentioned I see nothing of interest. From my point of view women's panties are perfect and no need to search any longer. Again the more time my wife being involved with me was priceless. I think the more comfortable you become with this you husband will also find the trust and comfort he needs.
I chosen the female name not because I had to but only because I felt like it helped me fit in better. I began with the name Wonderful because that was exactly how I felt about finding this site..

Alicia

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:28 pm 

Pantycurious wife, I too like to feel like a man, but like to wear panties and other lingerie. There was so much good advise about open communication, and taking it slow. I would like to add however that trying on lingerie in front of anyone for the first time can be very intimidating. I'm not sure about others here, but when I wore panties by myself I did not think much about how I looked. It was more the feeling of material, and putting on something with lace and silk felt great.
When the opportunity came to wear panties in front of my wife, that was the first time I thought about how I looked. Thankfully I was already hooked, because the styles I use to like when I didn't wear all day I will admit did not look right in the front region. Probably because we are use to seeing a flat front when seeing panties worn. Although I will say they make the butt look good. One piece of advice I would give is to have him wear with the lights off. Feel him in them. My wife really likes that aspect. Then both of you can get use to they are just underwear. Most times once that action starts all clothes are off anyway. That's what I remind my wife. I am all man naked.

As for the "made for men panties" I would have to agree with what was said about women's panties being better.. There was a little more room for the boys upfront with my xdress panties, but my warner no pinch hip huggers feel great also. As a matter of fact I like the fabric, and quality better. And they were half the cost. Not that I spend less money, I just get to buy more panties.

Anyway welcome to our HWP. Would love to hear more updates on what is working and what isn't. These types of threads help all couples.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next