It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:22 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Re: Wearing pantyhose
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:29 pm 

If I wore skirts I would wear legging with them in the colder months. But I would also wear over-the-knee boots too with a nice tall stiletto heel.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:46 pm 

I asked this same question in this post http://hewearspanties.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6059

Love who you are! You are uniquely you!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:33 am 

hicuts wrote:
Do most of you wear panties under your pantyhose, or wear pantyhose over your bare bottom?

Hi there Hicuts, I love pantyhose, but my preference is to wear them with nothing underneath.
[quote="Happy-N-Panties"] Happy-N-Panties commented about the discomfort of the centre seam on some pantyhose designs and I generally agree, though I have found some pantyhose that is stretchy enough that the centre seam makes no difference.
What I really like is pantyhose that provides good male support and a good anatomical fit..... I hate it when the crotch hangs low. Having a larger frame I am usually buying at the top end of the size chart and maybe you have noticed that some designs have an extra centre panel in the larger sizes to give extra room. The panel is meant to be worn at the back, but if you wear the extra panel at the front they can provide superb male support and comfort. This does not work with pantyhose that has a shaped heel since the heel ends up at the front and is uncomfortable, but it works really well for pantyhose with no shaped heel or with footless pantyhose.
Then my favourite is to wear a bodysuit or compression shorts on top so that provides even better male support and comfort and is SO comfy.
Answering Nanciboy's question I like leggings too. I like ones that I can wear with nothing underneath or a bodysuit or compression shorts over the top. I have some that do need an undergarment underneath (usually a Brazilian lace panty) to give support and keep things in order.
I like skin-tight compression leggings, and I like them to be totally opaque which can be difficult to find.
Pantyhose and leggings are really winter wear for me since they can be too hot to wear in the summer. I've not yet plucked up the courage to wear either pantyhose or leggings on show them in public, so they are generally for "home" use.
I love it when women wear leggings or opaque pantyhose with shorts (even better with shortalls or short dungarees) and would like to try that myself if I can pluck up the courage to do so. I have tried it in private and it feels so wonderful I can understand why it's so popular with women. It's one of the most comfortable styles I have ever worn.
It's cold here in the UK today, so I am wearing pantyhose with a bodysuit on top under a denim jumpsuit..... heavenly :-)

The little dog laughed to see such fun,
So the cat did a little bit more.