It is currently Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:52 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:14 am 

I keep the tags on in case I might want to buy some more of the same brand, style, fabric. Some panties are very similar to the same style in other brands.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:16 pm 

Lately, it seems that there are no tags, the info is printed on the panty. That said, I never remove tags. How am I going to respond to "What are you wearing today" if I can't see what they are.

Last edited by pantiedpaul on Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:33 am 

I remove them if there is one, my VS panties Were tagless but now for some dumb reason they decided to put tags back in them and yes I cut them out. I complained more than once to VS to.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:08 am 

The tags do not bother me. In fact, I like the occasional feeling of the tag as a reminder that I am wearing panties. With that said, I have noticed Maidenform has started eliminating tags from their Dream boyshorts on my recent purchases.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:11 pm 

Like mentioned above, I like feeling behind me and feeling the tags, they are so much smaller than guys, very dainty and feminate. I also like having them exposed, I have had a cpl women when once at a restaurant bar area and once in a convienant store come up to me and tell me "honey you should tuck that tag in". Like the advice!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:08 pm 

If the tags are large (and some are HUGE) I will cut them off, which is nearly always. I find they can be scratchy sometimes and that annoys me. But I have sometimes wanted to get more of something and having cut the tag off I can't then identify them.

The little dog laughed to see such fun,
So the cat did a little bit more.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:57 am 

Just like the gusset, if my panties have tags I remove them as soon as I get them home.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:36 am 

I use to remove tags when I needed to. then are are tag less. But I haven't been removing the tags lately and in a few of my VS v-strings the tag is larger than the back triangle.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:39 pm 

I used to always remove them but now I keep them on and I sometimes leave them up hoping someone will see...LoL.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:07 pm 

The problem with tagless is the label wears off in a few washings, particularly black ones. I like to identify the brand and style so can get more of them. I like having the brand on the waist band or an outside tag in front the way Jockey does. I can't imagine anyone seeing my tags unless I would try to expose them, which I don't do. I either tuck my shirts in over my underwear or have them untucked which is how I wear tee shirts. I have never shown my tags or anything else.