It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:53 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: maiden form bikini
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:55 pm 

Hey I was wondering if anyone knows anything about maiden form panties? Mainly bikini's since I am such bikini guy, I have seen them before in the store just wondering. I would like to hear from any of you on what you think. You know just how well they fit and hold things and comfort stuff like that. Thanks Sara

Post subject: Re: maiden form bikini
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:08 pm 

Maidenform has been around for a long time. One of my favorite panties is the Maidenform Comfort Devotion Tanga panty. Based on the online reviews I've seen, quite a few men like it as well. Overall, they make a quality product. There are a couple of other styles that seem to be popular with men as well, so I would say the "fit" is friendly for men overall. Go ahead and give them a try.

Right now, Penney's has the above mention tanga and several others on sale for 3 for $8.99 and a $10 off coupon...so that's 3 for $17. Maidenform can be a little pricey sometimes, so when sales come up, I always try and get some.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:21 am 

Maidenform boyshorts are what convinced me to switch to panties 24/7. Although more recently I have tried other brands and styles, I wear Maidenform about 90% of the time as they remain my overall favorite.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:28 am 

Of all the Maidenform Products - Laura and I liked their Instant Slimmer Panty for Travel and we have about 3 of them for that purpose alone. Our Favorite Color is this Gray One and it's great under jeans of which we prefer to wear for travel anywhere.

We get them online at BareNecessities.com every 2-3 years. We both like this panties for it's High Waisted Appeal.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:09 pm 

When I was looking for new underwear, I tried a 3 pack of panties like this. Worn them once and throw them out. My thighs are too big for panties like these, too muscular. I might be able to get my legs in, but then it restricts the blood flow to and from my legs. That's why high leg briefs/thongs and v-strings are my panties of choice.
Do others have this problem with panties like these?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:48 am 

Cali wrote:
When I was looking for new underwear, I tried a 3 pack of panties like this. Worn them once and throw them out. My thighs are too big for panties like these, too muscular. I might be able to get my legs in, but then it restricts the blood flow to and from my legs. That's why high leg briefs/thongs and v-strings are my panties of choice.
Do others have this problem with panties like these?

I'm the same way. I love the feel of Olga briefs but can't wear them for the same reason. Illumination briefs are usually more wearable but they are inconsistent in size. Most of my briefs are Bali stretchy nylon for this reason.

The Maidenform lace tangas are nice. I like the lace edge on your butt. I just personally don't like Maidenform since they discontinued the boyshort that was thicker and softer nylon. These new ones with their thinness and spandex form-fittingness aren't even half the panty the old ones were.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:08 am 

tappanty wrote:
Maidenform has been around for a long time. One of my favorite panties is the Maidenform Comfort Devotion Tanga panty. Based on the online reviews I've seen, quite a few men like it as well. Overall, they make a quality product. There are a couple of other styles that seem to be popular with men as well, so I would say the "fit" is friendly for men overall. Go ahead and give them a try.

These are absolutely the best panties ever. I have about 15 pairs of them in about 12 different colors. I hope they never stop making them, but they are pretty expensive.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:30 pm 

Hi Chelsea, Welcome to HWP, we have a real good group here and I hope you join in and enjoy yourself.
Also, nice Avatar! Crissy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:00 pm 

Hi Chelsea and welcome to this site. I hope we hear more from you.
Hugs,
Betty

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:46 am 

Welcome to HWP Chelsea. Hope you enjoy your time here.