It is currently Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:48 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Shaving Pubic Hair.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:49 pm 

Didyousaypanties? wrote:
Crissy wrote:
Maybe go to Walmart and check out the ladies razors, I use a Venus but there are many good ones. Then check out the ladies shave gel. This is a very easy girly thing to do. Many of us use a woman's antiperspirant, just checking these out is fun too. Crissy

I grabbed a travel size Secret Powder Fresh antiperspirant tonight to give it a try, I like the scent!

I use the same stuff! I have really sensitive skin and that is the only thing I can use and have it last. And your right...the scent is so nice!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:39 pm 

So I think I might have cracked the code... so I took a towel and soaked it with HOT water and applied to the area 5 or 6 times, used Gigi no bump shave gel, shaved in all directions lightly, then applied a COLD towel 5 or six times then applied lotion. By far the closest shave I have had and no bumps so far, fingers crossed!! Quite the process but hopefully it works.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:40 am 

I’ve been shaving my pubic hair for the last four years now. At first I suffered with a slight shaving rash but now I have no problems whatsover. I usually shave every third or fourth day as I want to be 100% smooth under my panties, it feels so much more sensual. I also keep my legs and armpits totally hair free, again by shaving regularly. I just use plenty of shaving gel and hot water.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:06 am 

Ellie, Since you shave your armpits that makes you a member here of HUG. Hairless Underarm Group, look for the thread. Crissy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:52 am 

Crissy wrote:
Ellie, Since you shave your armpits that makes you a member here of HUG. Hairless Underarm Group, look for the thread. Crissy

Thanks Crissy, I'm following that thread with interest too now. All I need is another thread for those of us who have permanently painted toenails. That would certainly freak out my doctor :-)

Ellie xxx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:17 am 

Hi Ellie and welcome to this site. I don't have permanently painted toes but they are painted about 75% of the time. One of my female doctors has seen my painted toes and said she liked the color. The girl that gives me a massage has also seen my painted toes as she massages my legs and feet (getting your feet massaged feels wonderful) and has never commented nor acted surprised.

I hope we hear more from you. Is your avatar a picture of you?

Hugs,
Betty

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:57 am 

Quote:
All I need is another thread for those of us who have permanently painted toenails. That would certainly freak out my doctor :-)

Ellie xxx

http://www.hewearspanties.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=833&p=95343#p95343
I had an out patient operation yesterday were they have to put you under. Both my hands and toe nails are painted, and I wore VS thongs. All the nurses had to come in and see my fingernails, they are that good.
It doesn't freak out the doctors. In fact, one doctor told me that she looks forward to seeing me and another patient "because we always have the best polish".

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:23 pm 

Betty's panties wrote:
Hi Ellie and welcome to this site. I don't have permanently painted toes but they are painted about 75% of the time. One of my female doctors has seen my painted toes and said she liked the color. The girl that gives me a massage has also seen my painted toes as she massages my legs and feet (getting your feet massaged feels wonderful) and has never commented nor acted surprised.

I hope we hear more from you. Is your avatar a picture of you?

Hugs,
Betty

Hi Betty,

Yes, that’s me from a pro photoshoot two years ago.

Fondest,

Ellie xxx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:43 pm 

Betty's panties wrote:
... The girl that gives me a massage has also seen my painted toes as she massages my legs and feet (getting your feet massaged feels wonderful) and has never commented nor acted surprised....

Betty have you tried Reflexology? I do it once a month (pricey even for a high maintenance diva like myself). I have large thick pads on the bottom of my feet and I like getting them worked on. My professional nail lady recommended I do it several years ago. It's really important to me since I'm in heels all the time.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:26 pm 

Ellie, Nice avatar! Good for you. Crissy

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next