It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:51 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:56 pm 

I'm treating this as a kind of introduction and I hope that's ok. I've been secretly wearing panties/skirts since childhood. I've always enjoyed feminine underdressing, but I didn't do it often for fear of being caught and had never told anyone.

I was married for almost 20 years and my wife at the time, spurred by an unrelated conversation, told me that it would never be ok for a man to wear feminine garments. My entire marriage, I had felt a bit oppressed because of our religion, from which I eventually deconverted. Along with the religion went my wife, now my ex.

My new wife, together for about a year and just recently married, is non-religious and completely open minded. I told her one day that I liked to wear panties in secret and the next day, we went shopping. She was sure to be very discreet and acted completely normal about it. A few months ago, she, at my request, got rid of all my male underwear and bought several more panties that I would wear daily.

My problem is trusting her in this area. I have no reason not to trust, but I'm still embarrassed, even after all the reassurance that she offers. I've been hiding this for about 30 years. How do I embrace it? I'm one who purges after sexual release, and maybe still see it as dirty and wrong. My wife encourages me to wear one of her tight skirts to bed, (which I love) we talked about buying dresses to wear to bed and she says that I should be wearing panties every day, (I've since purchased 2 pairs of male underwear).

Even though she's now telling me that she wants to buy me a sports bra because she knows I'd love it, I wonder if it's trust or the idea of wrongness that is still off putting.

Any thoughts or advice?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:31 pm 

InHiding, Welcome to this great site. I admit I am a bit confused, your present wife, who by the way sounds awesome, said you should wear panties everyday and you have since gone and bought two pairs of male underwear. She is accepting your feminine side and you don't trust her. I have to say that I am usually telling members, especially new members, to slow down with their wife or SO. I think you need to trust your wife and take her lead. Relax and enjoy things, this could be the start of something special with your accepting wife. Crissy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:34 pm 

Welcome Inhiding to HWP/
What don't you trust about your new wife?
Do you think she has some alternative motive?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:02 pm 

Welcome inhiding, well I must say a large majority of the members would love to be in your position.
All I can say is go with it. Right now it seems it is a forbidden sexual thing for you. Sounds like your wife is a fun loving adventurous type. And totally non judgemental which is great. For one thing, the more you can let it go and make it a normal thing, and not a forbidden thing, eventually the sexual release purge will fade away. And there is nothing wrong or dirty about it. So for petes sake, listen to that wonderful wife ;-)

Tina

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:07 pm 

Maybe it seems like she's not really into it and I don't want to make her uncomfortable. (?)

I really don't know, honestly. She's bold and honest about everything as far as I can tell. Maybe it's the 'too good to be true' idea. She makes comments about how I only dress in the dark. In the first couple of months that we were together, she asked me to wear a garter and I was very confident because it was her idea. Maybe I just worry that she is humoring me.

I'll try to be more confident and see how it goes.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:39 pm 
Moderator Emeritus

Instead of thinking of wearing a dress to bed, think about a nice nightgown. I would be afraid a dress would be too constrictive whereas a nightgown is made fuller. I love my cotton gowns from Eileen West (so much that I have four now). Mine vary from floral prints to one that is fairly plain white with just some embroidery. I'm sure others here would suggest nylon and I have those too.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:09 pm 

Nanciboy wrote:
Instead of thinking of wearing a dress to bed, think about a nice nightgown. I would be afraid a dress would be too constrictive whereas a nightgown is made fuller.

Thanks, all, for the replies.

It's the constricting feeling that I find so appealing. A constant reminder that I'm wearing something special is great.

It should also be said that she asked me to wear a garter for her and claimed that it was one of her fantasies several months before I came clean with my panty wearing. I can rationalize the fact that she's good with it, but in practice, I still feel like it's taboo.

I read some of the SO's opposition to the men here and I know I'm immensely lucky. I just need to accept that I know have an understanding partner, I guess.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:11 pm 

Inhiding,

Sitting back and enjoy the ride. I have wife who is 100% behind me. My wife is very libral. She will try to do anything.

I have been dressing over 15 years and Desiree is around 95% of the time and that is what she wants. I started out as a jock wearing pair of panties at me and told me I looked cute in them. The next day she came home with a black and the game was on

She enjoys picking my lingerie every morning and one of my many wigs. I wear full makeup even when I go to bed.

In bed, I will wear long silky gown or just the top of a baby doll set.

Take baby steps and present her with some ideas you have in mind. I bet she will go for the.

Desiree and Heather

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:41 pm 

It sounds to me like this could have been one of her fantasies before she even met you. Why not try to flush that out. If it is, you're golden.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:44 am 

" I still feel like it's taboo." Yes, that is part of it...for me.
The naughtier the better, again this how I feel. She seems to enjoy you in girly clothes. Does she attempt to dom. you when you are dressed? It sounds like she wants to "petticoat" you.