It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:20 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:34 am 

Only underdress and just panties in Black, tried more adventurous colors but not sure about them yet.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:00 pm 

Wants to post and reply but last time I did a moderator said I was out of line on my post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:30 pm 

I am a panty guy, love wearing my panties. Have a Cami and 2 more ordered. 1 pair of pantyhose, and 1 pair of thigh highs. Wear panties everyday, and cami at night for sleeping - I get so relaxed in the satin.
I have some desires to get a little more, but my wife would probably rather I didn't, though she has said I can get what ever I want. It is all in fun, for me and I am grateful for what I have.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:20 am 

I wear panties everyday I can. Some days if I'm going to be active with the kids or their friends I won't because I would hate for them to get teased because dad wears panties.

I am currently restricting myself until my wife and I have had time to talk and adjust to daily panties. But in the future I would love to buy a sexy slip for bed, garters and stockings, pantyhose, and a waist corset,

I have never been into bras, or anything such as baby dolls that have a built in bra. Although bralettes have intrigued me, but I like my manly chest. I like the look of teddies, but not really on me.

Pantyfeelings

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:14 pm 

Usually just panties, though I enjoy tights in the winter.

I've tried a bra a couple of times, but it's just not for me.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:08 am 

Panties mainly...I do have a few pairs of pantyhose that I wear around the house under leggings when it gets cold. I also have one camisole, but only worn occasionally around the house. Wife doesn't care for that too much.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:22 am 

Panties only, 24/7. Didn't realize what a "pantieholic" i had become until I counted yesterday. I have around 108 panties in my underwear drawer. The other day the wife commented that she obviously doesn't need to buy me any panties for my birthday...
I have not so far felt any desire to try on bras, pantyhose, camisoles slips, etc. Time will tell if these urges should develop.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:58 am 

Hicut Lovver wrote:
Panties only, 24/7. Didn't realize what a "pantieholic" i had become until I counted yesterday. I have around 108 panties in my underwear drawer. The other day the wife commented that she obviously doesn't need to buy me any panties for my birthday...
I have not so far felt any desire to try on bras, pantyhose, camisoles slips, etc. Time will tell if these urges should develop.

If you hang around here long enough you will be reading posts and say to yourself, that sounds nice or I need one of those or that's cute. Well, you get the picture. Crissy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:47 pm 

Knickers every day!

Sometimes, if I'm in the mood I'll wear stockings and a suspender belt.

Tried a bralet but just felt daft (sorry, just the truth).

Sometimes sleep in silk Shorts.

Tried bikini bittoms but would rather go nude on the beach.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11