It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:30 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:23 pm 

Not high maintenance, but I do maintenance for a living lol.
I do use a body moisturizer daily, and use eye firming serum for the bags I am getting under my eyes.

Tina

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:35 pm 

High maintenace - NO. But I get my back waxed one a month and a pedi in about the same time.

I do epilate almost everything (plus tweeze) quite often though.

I have a nice collection of bras and panties and a few woman's clothes besides the jeans that I wear all the time.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:41 am 

Hi all I would consider myself low maintenance. I do get a mani pedi about twice a year before vacations. but I shave my legs and body myself. I shop and buy my one pantys stockings bras by myself at target or kohl's. My wigs require more. work than my hair as I have a buzz cut now and shave my head in the summer.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:36 pm 

No, not high maintenance at all, but I wouldn't mind trying a mani/pedi and eyebrow waxing. Sounds like it might be addictive listening to all of you!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:29 pm 

I get a manicure and pedicure and have my eyebrows waxed about once a month and always look forward to it. I feel very pampered when I go to the salon. Yes, it is addicting and I love it.
Hugs,
Betty

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:18 pm 

I brought this thread back up because I have now done several things I never thought I would do. I am now consider myself even higher maintenance.
First I have a mani every two weeks and a pedi every two weeks. If I go three weeks between my mani or pedi , it's torture, the same color for 3 weeks....lol

Since then I had my legs waxed. I loved it....thousands...no millions of times better than shaving. I plan to have them wax during the winter.

Last fall for the first time I had my eye brows professionally "groomed", trimmed and a few hairs plucked. I enjoy it, a very peaceful relaxing experience. So when I was offered a free eye brow waxing (at a big department store "Brow Bar") I mustard the courage and asked for a trim...but the hot wax was right there...so I went for it and had her "clean up" my lids and brows with the wax. BIG mistake, BIG BIG mistake!!!!! LOOOOOOVVVVEEEDDD IT!!!! Now I am hooked...I even asked her how often do I need to come to "maintain it"...once a month.

I know I am propablily higher maintenance that some of your SOs; I know I am much higher maintenance than either of my Ex's

So for the "newbies"...are you high maintenance?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:55 am 

Cali, Maintance has become my favorite activity in life. Yesterday was my big day. Hair cut and colored at 10 am, doctor at 1100, and nails and toes at 1230.

I have become very used to the atmosphere of the hair shop and they have become used to me. Yesterday two of the employees talked with me and showed me that their roots were showing and that they need to dye their hair. When I was paying and setting my next appointment a customer heard me talking to the receptionist and that I was on a three week cycle instead of four weeks. She chimed in and said that after listening to me she was also changing from a four to three week appointment.

The same happened at the nail shop. I used to get hard looks when I first went in but now they make sure I get the girl I like and definitely spend more time with me. And do a better job. I still only get clear polish on my fingers and toes but I have become obsessed with having smooth feet. I love the callus remover.

I know these are only little changes but I believe little changes are what Make me happy.

Michelle.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:32 am 

I'd like to be but can't afford it but I try to squeeze in a mani/pedi at least once a month and the occasional brow shaping (i need to have them done again, they're starting to get bushy again), also have been thinking about getting my legs waxed next time I go to spa.

Panties counter- 45
Bra counter-6
Misc. Intimates- 2

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:09 am 

I was thinking about this thread as I plan to have my brows cleaned up today and then go shoe shopping, look/try on the new fall heels.
I'm going to resurface this thread since it appears we have some newer "high maintenance" members.

For me it just
Manicure with acrylic fingernails - almost every 2 weeks
Pedicure with polish - almost every two weeks
Brows - every 8 to 10 weeks

Coming this fall,
Brazilian (with a friend - her treat)
Chest waxing
Legs waxing

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:08 pm 

Hi,

Yes, we are high maintenance in every way. After receiving forced retirement after 25 years, I received a fantastic
pension. Believe me I did not want to go out that way ,but the doctors said I could not perform my duties at 100%.

We left our Townhouse in "Proper Boston" and moved to the lower Cape. It was large adjustment for us.

It took us a while to get use to the life style but we both adjusted and enjoy our new life and friends!

I am now enjoying going with Heather and having a pedi and a mani , my nails are growing nicely.

We have great restaurants here in Provincetown from 5 star to great fried food shacks. Also,
some of the artist and jewelers are master craftsmen and women. I have given Heather some nice one of a kind gold
Bracelets and rings.. We have got friendly with quite a few of them, and we have a cocktail party in mid October before a lot of them will lock up for the Winter.

Heather is now going into Boston for her hair and she has found a new colorist. That is every 5 weeks. I don't mind, but wait til the snow flies.

I always say, CRIME PAYS! IT PAYS FOR ALMOST PAID MORTGAGE, MY BIG SCREEN TV AND SURROUNDING SOUND,
AND THE CARS WE DRIVE. AND IT LET'S US TO ENJOY THE GOOD THINGS IN LIFE.

I am very lucky to have Heather in my life and enjoying it with her as Desiree and a wonderful pension.
Our motto REMEMBER WE ARE NOT HERE FOR A LONG TIMe, SO LET'S HAVE A GOOD TIME!

Desiree and Heather

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next