It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:07 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:17 am 

I love this site, but honestly, some days there is just no activity. I used to use panties for men's forum, but it's been down for months. Club Sissy is too raunchy for me. Any other good FREE ones?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:50 am 

PFM is STILL down? I gave up on that site a while back then got a new phone and didn't bother to check back..you'd think as long as they've been up they would have been back on by now. I know Hope cross posts in there maybe she can give them advice or ask the WTF the problem is.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:40 pm 
Panties For Men has a Yahoo group now: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pinupprissies/ This may be temporary? The old server that PFM was on crashed and they lost all the old posts and most of the photos. The Yahoo Groups are not a great forum as there are no sections like He Wears Panties has and PFM had. However there are separate photo albums set up on pinupprissies Yahoo Group. :roll:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:01 pm 
Its not a panty forum per se, but I used to be active on a certain very high profile crossdressers forum similar to this in many ways. I finally got fed up with the rudeness and meanness of one of the admins, who happens to be a GG, that I have purposely exiled myself from it. After all the abuse I took in my life for living my life, I didn't need her abuse in a place that was supposed to be CD friendly, as was indicated in the website's name.

If anyone is even thinking about joining a forum for CDers and comes across the one that claims to be the web's #1 place for CDers -- stay away from it!

Toni-Lynn

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:45 am 
I read another well known panty site however it's become a little more about things I'm not interested in reading and/or seeing. The admin is moody and rather Himler like in his site policies.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:02 pm 

It's not a panty site but there is some discussion of panties occasionally.
www.lpsg.org
Very interesting site.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:09 am 

I am a member on a couple of related forums but none for panties alone.
Tomara

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:03 pm 

I'm also a member at pantiesetc.com though in recent months things have been more interesting here than there.
If you're into more than panties there is this site boyswillbegirls.co.uk We could use more members there.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:57 pm 
A really, really good one, with lots of activity is www.pantykin.com

It is excellent!!

Kisses!
-CDJoanie-

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:07 pm 
I used to really like that site, but in recent months it's turned into something that I'm not at all into. It seems like it's lost it's class. This site is much more of my taste. The pictures on the site you mentioned have become a little too outrageous for me and I know some others have the same opinion.

Not every man who wears panties and lingerie is gay, or transgendered. I mean NO offence, but as we all know, a large portion of us are straight and don't really want to see other men's junk.