It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:45 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:01 am 

An interesting topic. My situation is pretty simple. I wear 24/7, and have done so for the last 30 years. I do not own any male undies. Just the thought of wearing boring guy underthings is abhorrent to me. I love the colors, the fit and the fabrics that make up my panty universe. Many years ago, it was a thrill to wear panties, now not so much. It is my underwear of choice. I will say I still get quite the adrenaline rush when I'm panty shopping in person. Be who you are and enjoy what so many have never experienced. Panties every day.

Kay

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:44 pm 

mkaycd wrote:
Be who you are and enjoy what so many have never experienced. Panties every day.

Kay

This alone is such a wonderful statement. Crissy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:39 am 

i tried on panties for the first time at age 7/8. It grew form there into other lingerie by my early teen and all theu them I would wear any time I could by the time iwas in early to mid 20s I was buying my own and wearing full time panties only ! But there have been days or weeks at a time where I don't want to wear panties ! But I do return back to them

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:43 am 

Boopanties wrote:
After a week of wearing panties it seems that the thrill of wearing them has worn off a bit. I don't want it to! In your experience does it return? Or is this just a cycle?

Hi there Boopanties, wearing female undies has not become boring, but it has become normal and routine for me, in the sense that I no longer think about it, I just grab 'em and pull 'em up.
And that's a good thing because it means any sense of guilt or stigma is long gone. These are my clothes and I am comfortable in them. They are "me".
But I have so many to choose from that I can wear something different every day and that's real fun. So at the start of the day I have this little question in my mind "which ones today?". That keeps the interest going.
But as Bikiniflyer said just try going back to what you wore before and maybe you really will find them truly boring :-)
So boring or not, if you find comfort and pleasure in wearing something, why stop?

The little dog laughed to see such fun,
So the cat did a little bit more.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:17 am 

The nice thing about panties is that there is an almost infinite variety. Men's styles are not just boring, they are essentially invariant.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:44 am 

I’ve been wearing fulltime for 6-7 yrs. now and I still get the same feeling I had when I started wearing fulltime. They still make me feel sexy, naughty, taboo, can’t really find the right word even though they have become routine it’s not at all boring. I remember when I first started into lingerie and would buy and purge over the yrs. and I thought I was a freak or pervert and since I came out to my wife 6-7 yrs. ago I have none of those thoughts. I have since started wearing bras daily and sleeping in baby dolls and nighties every night and it all just feels normal but never boring.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:06 pm 

I have been wearing full time for the last 25 years. I have never become bored with them. Its who I am now and I love how they look and feel on me. I thought about this the other day and recalled the first time I wore them and how excited I got. I tried to recall that feeling and realized it has not changed much. If I do feel a little less excited I just make a trip to the lingerie dept at Penny's, Kohls, Maceys or Sears and buy a few pairs, that always brings me back to the first time.
Christmas is coming and I ritually hit the white sales the day after Christmas and stock up on new panties, replace any that have worn out over the year. It's a tradition for me that I look foward too. Thirty plus days away today and getting excited already! Already went through my drawers found some VF panties need replacing. Pink, yellow, biege, white and if I see a patterned one that catches my eye I will sure pick it up. Usually pick up between 12-18 panties each year.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:23 am 

Pantyprof wrote:
The nice thing about panties is that there is an almost infinite variety. Men's styles are not just boring, they are essentially invariant.

Totally agree. When are designers going to realise this? Is there just the tiniest hint of change on its way do you think?

The little dog laughed to see such fun,
So the cat did a little bit more.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:14 am 

pantypops wrote:
Pantyprof wrote:

Totally agree. When are designers going to realise this? Is there just the tiniest hint of change on its way do you think?

I would like to think so. Jockey has so many reviews from men on their NPLP line that they obviously know they are selling to men. In some of the reviews men ask that they make a men's line with the same material. I for one hope that never happens. Leave them in panties is what I say. Crissy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:58 am 

Crissy wrote:
Jockey has so many reviews from men on their NPLP line that they obviously know they are selling to men. In some of the reviews men ask that they make a men's line with the same material. I for one hope that never happens. Leave them in panties is what I say. Crissy

Panties should stay the same for men - I agree!
On tops, I would like to see a compression style shirt or tank made from the same Tactel nylon the Modern Tactel camis' are constructed. This could beat the UnderArmour compression shirts for quality of the feel of the fabric.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next