It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:58 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:41 pm 

Not at all.
Given the choices of styles and colors to choose from each day, I'm always involved.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:03 pm 

Nothing is boring about panties. Not even the name panties!

Carrie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:06 am 

I used to get that exhilerated "rush" every time Iput on panties. That doesn't happen as often now, but wearing panties is anything but boring.

Self-appointed spokesMAN for Soma
HUG Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:42 am 

Every once in awhile I have a day where I say: what are you wearing these panties for?

Then I look at all the nice colors and soft fabrics and I put my panties on. It becomes routine yes, but I still find joy in wearing panties and sometimes I feel silly for wearing panties, but I recall how I hated boxers jamming up and always having to adjust them and the "boys" hated regular briefs because of how thick and ugly they are. Boxer briefs were just a combo of both of the above. So... though I may not get excited pulling on panties, I still enjoy panties and what they do for me.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:28 pm 

The answer to this old question seems to revolve around what you saw in wearing panties in the first place. If there was an erotic thrill from it, well what triggers that brain chemistry changes over time and often people need to move on to something else. Not always of course but often.

If you wore them to express femininity (regardless of your gender identification), wore them for comfort, or they were one step toward greater feminization in your expression, generally you do not bore and just like your underwear.

I love fashion and i'm always excited to get new clothes. But, i've never seen it as an erotic thing.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:00 pm 

RobynD wrote:

I love fashion and i'm always excited to get new clothes. But, i've never seen it as an erotic thing.

Robyn, That may be cause you have always been a girl. It certainly has worn off for most of us but I know for me it started that way. Crissy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:28 pm 

RobynD wrote:
If you wore them to express femininity (regardless of your gender identification), wore them for comfort, or they were one step toward greater feminization in your expression, generally you do not bore and just like your underwear.

To me they were comfortable undies that I had to wear for medical reason to start. Now they are the only undies I wear for comfort reasons. Never erotic for me.

And may the wind carry a voice
That tells you there is a friend
Wishing you well!

"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not"
Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:29 am 

I can say they are not as trilling as they use to be but I still love my panties and do not want to wear anything else.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:23 am 

I wouldn't say that it becomes boring. I'd say that it becomes routine after a while and that's also depending on your individual circumstance too. I have a supportive and understanding wife so I don't hide who I am and what my choice of underthings are. Some of you may still have to hide the very fact that you wear let alone what you wear so the entire thrill of not getting caught might be alive and well in your world. For me, wearing panties is routine. No different than any other man reaching for his boxers in the morning. On the other hand, I have found that wearing bras and lingerie is still very arousing for me and It's nice to find a spark in those particular items still.

Hope that helps.

Stay on the level friends.

//LPM.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:59 pm 

wearsbikinis wrote:
I can say they are not as trilling as they use to be but I still love my panties and do not want to wear anything else.

I agree with Sara on this but occasionally do get in a funk where I don't care as much. Fortunately it passes quickly and when I get new panties, like today, I get happy to try them on immediately. Crissy

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next