It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:02 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 am 

Crissy wrote:
..........In some of the reviews men ask that they make a men's line with the same material. I for one hope that never happens. Leave them in panties is what I say. Crissy

I'm with you Crissy, every time someone tries to make "lingerie for men" it comes out wrong. Perhaps they feel the need to make it less feminine and more masculine and in so doing they kill the golden goose. All we really need is more acceptance in the world of what appeals to us and less condemnation of things that seem "abnormal" to repressive minds.
But on the other hand I tend to agree with PantywearerOK [quote="PantyWearerOK].....On tops, I would like to see a compression style shirt or tank made from the same Tactel nylon the Modern Tactel camis' are constructed.......[/quote]
and I too would like to see some more tops that would suit or be wearable by men. Some nice material and longer length would be appreciated. I would die for a nice one-piece cami or bodyshaper that would fit me and feel right. I don't get on with bras so it would need to be a tank top or something similar with wider straps and higher neckline, but it must have a Brazilian lace bottom :-) If only........
Come on designers, get to it.

The little dog laughed to see such fun,
So the cat did a little bit more.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:01 am 

I sent an email to Jockey with my Tactel nylon top suggestion on a tank or tee for men, women or unisex using https://www.jockey.com/customerservice/contactus
If a customers send ideas, who knows, they might proceed.
Certainly with the vast amount of male reviews on the NPLP panties, they are aware that an untapped market is out there. Feedback requesting new products to improve profits is what any business craves.

It's my opinion they could beat UnderArmour in quality and improve the bottom line.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:26 am 

They could beat UnderArmour in quality and price. Crissy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:33 pm 

never, not for me and I have been wearing for decades. I love my silky briefs

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:47 am 

Does wearing panties ever become boring? I don’t think it has for the last 49 years. So, I believe the last 30 years as a 24/7 wearer would’ve become boring, but it hasn’t. I love to wear and I love picking out exactly what I’m going to wear. So many choices. It will never be boring for me.

Kay
Proud HUG Member!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6