It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:43 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:56 am 
After a week of wearing panties it seems that the thrill of wearing them has worn off a bit. I don't want it to! In your experience does it return? Or is this just a cycle?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:27 am 

It does become "everyday", and is no longer as much of a thrill. But the comfort factor remains. Just try to slip on a pair of men's underwear (like I did this morning), and you'll soon realize that.

In fact yesterday I went and bought myself three new pairs of panties, in person at a lingerie store. They are by no means my sexiest panties but they are oh-so-comfy. Warner's all-day fit no pinching high-cut briefs:

www.barenecessities.com/Warners-All-Day ... earch,.htm

I own 3 pairs in black and 3 in beige (to wear under light pants). Reasonably "stealth" especially in black, light, cool, breathe well, very gentle support, can't feel the seams. Dream panties for everyday wear.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:50 am 

Hi Boopanties,
If you do anything all the time it will become routine and maybe boring , as far as panties goes though I have been wearing them full time for a few years and haven't gotten bored of wearing them , I mostly like to wear bikini style , I have several different brands and an assortment of colors to choose from. When I go out for the night and I want to feel a little sexier I'll wear one of my thongs and I know I'll never get bored with the way they feel and fit on me.
So my suggestion would be to mix it up a little bit , maybe wear a bra and camisole or a pair of pantyhose over your panties ... and if that doesn't work you could always go back to those extremely BORING mens undies , that should make you forget about how boring your panties are ! LOL
Good luck ,
Tomara

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:52 am 

I agree, anything all the time becomes routine and possibly boring. You might consider a panty that is double layered. I've found that the 2 layers of sheer material slip and slide across each other with the layer next to my penis feeling this sensation and it really does not let you forget that you have on a special pair of undies. You could also try wearing a pair of "sleeved" panties. These are fun as long as they fit you the way you want them to.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:38 pm 
Boopanties wrote:
After a week of wearing panties it seems that the thrill of wearing them has worn off a bit. I don't want it to! In your experience does it return? Or is this just a cycle?

It's bound to happen sooner or later. I mean doing the same thing everyday becomes routine and no longer sexy or unique. I generally only wear on weekends or sometimes go a couple of weeks, just depends. Part of that is do to living with good ole mom and dad, and work, but also because while I enjoy it alot, I don't want to over do it. Also try inserting some new items, not just panties, into your wardrobe. Bras, garters, hose, knee high or over the knee socks, maybe even womens outter clothes, make-up, accessories, etc. There are all kinds of ways to "spice it up" if you will. I am not a huge fan of wearing womens clothes other than undergarments/lingere, and if thats how you are I suggest trying the hosiery and or some other form of lingere. Just a thought.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:34 pm 
1st post on this site!

I wear panties all the time now, have done for at least 20 years, and no, it never becomes boring.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:10 pm 
Thank you all for your advice and ideas. I have recently been wearing a camisole to bed but can't seem to find a shirt suitable to wear over it. Darn wish I could wear it to work. As for the hose... wife won't let me shave below the knee... That's okay I forgive her since she bought me Fredericks for my birthday and waxed me from my knees to my belly button.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:17 am 
:|

Last edited by gidierabi on Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:30 am 
I have been wearing panties before most of you were born. No, it does not become boring. Routine, yes. But boring, never.

Molly Sometimes

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:43 am 

Sounds like you need to go panty shopping. A new pair that's a different color or style will cure the boredom. Not to mention the fun of the purchase experience.