CD Question

Ask for advice and share your advice with others who need it. If you have a question, this is the place to put it.

CD Question

Postby In2Panties » Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:02 pm

I saw a very lovely girl today while having lunch with some friends. She was having lunch with some of her friends. My question is, what is the best way to acknowledge this lovely girl. I gave her my best, "you look lovely smile" and that was it. I would never want her to feel compromised in anyway. She looked great, all I wanted to do was let her know this and move on. If she would have been alone and approachable somewhere else I would have walked up to her and tell her that she looked great and that was all. Everyone loves to be complimented, I think.
Thanks for the help
In2Panties

Re: CD Question

Postby Yes,Iwearpanties » Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:47 am

I have been in that situation before as well. If you are sincere, and don't come off as creepy (which you won't if you are sincere!) then anyone likes a compliment. I might be specific like "thats a really nice dress," or "those are great shoes!" because it doesn't personalize it straight away. Although it may be best to reserve those comments to when she is not sitting with a bunch of friends, group mentalities can be a bit hard to predict!
Yes,Iwearpanties

Re: CD Question

Postby pantyante » Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:14 am

I usually encounter a nice looking lady as her customer in a store. Most have a name tag so it's easy to call them by their name. I ask them "how are you today?" They usually answer by saying, "I'm good", which I follow by telling her, "well, you look good." I may say, "I notice you don't have a name tag, what is your name?" I tell them I am a photographer and always looking for models. I tell every pretty girl should have a lot of pictures taken of her while she is at her peak and they will be cherished when she gets older. I give her a card and tell her how to view my web site of over 3,000 pictures. We can discuss photography, the types of photos, prizes won, places I have been, etc. They usually have friends, sisters, co workers, etc. who would like photos. I get a lot of referrals that way.

Photography is a great way to meet ladies. I do a lot of photo enhancements and manipulation, chin chops, boob jobs, weight loss, tummy tucks, fanny countours, remove veins, cellulite, etc. It can remove years of aging.

Years ago I discovered that girls like to ride in boys cars. The same principle applies to photography. They like to be photographed.

Pantyante
pantyante

Return to Questions and Advice