Pleasing Panties

Ask for advice and share your advice with others who need it. If you have a question, this is the place to put it.

Pleasing Panties

Postby PantyFran » Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:27 pm

Has anyone bought panties from Pleasing Panties? I have been waiting anxiously for my order. It has been 15 days. I haven't recieved an e-mail saying it was shipped. I did get one when I placed the order but that was all. I bought panties from them once before and it took about 10 days the first time.
Wearing panties... the most fun you will ever have with your pants on.
PantyFran

Re: Pleasing Panties

Postby PantyFran » Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:08 pm

I just got an e-mail from them after I sent one asking if my order was shipped and the said it went out today.
PantyFran

Postby Nanciboy » Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:46 pm

Personally, I would shop somewhere else. Do they sell something you can't get anywhere else?
Nanciboy
CD in SF
Nanciboy

Postby PantyFran » Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:26 am

I would think so. My order is mostly Shadowline panties. I found that the Shadowline feels really nice so I bought more. I also bought my first pair of "sissy" panties with ruffles. I am so excited.
PantyFran

Postby NitaCD » Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:51 am

I have used Pleasing Panties many times to purchace my Vanity Fair panties and always been happy with my order. They do seem to take a little longer to ship than some other places though.
NitaCD

Postby JanetCD » Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:27 am

Have ordered from Pleasing Panties a few times. Yes seems the delivery is a bit slow . I was satisfied with the product when they came. I bought half dozen PP003 Full-cut 100% nylon panty. One of the few sellers that have nylon panties without a cotton crotch!
JanetCD

Postby PantyFran » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:16 pm

My panties are here! So many soft nylon panties! I was getting worried. Even my sissy panties feel so nice and soft. I cant wait to weart them!
PantyFran

Postby Nanciboy » Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:05 pm

PantyFran wrote:I would think so. My order is mostly Shadowline panties. I found that the Shadowline feels really nice so I bought more. I also bought my first pair of "sissy" panties with ruffles. I am so excited.

HerRoom sells six Shadowline panties, five of which are brief styles. In the half dozen or so orders I have placed with them they usually ship the next weekday. Buy over $70 and get free shipping or two day Priority Mail for a buck more. Hmmm, I'm beginning to sound like a shill for them, but I've just always gotten good service there. And they actively support men who wear panties and other feminine underthings.
Nanciboy
CD in SF
Nanciboy

Postby PantyFran » Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:16 am

Thanks Nanci.
PantyFran

Postby PantyFran » Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:23 am

I had one custom pair that I recieved with my order that was irregular. I e-mailed them and they promptly sent me a new one, which was nice.
PantyFran

Next

Return to Questions and Advice