Perversion, Fetish, or What?

Ask for advice and share your advice with others who need it. If you have a question, this is the place to put it.

Re: Perversion, Fetish, or What?

Postby ILuvSissyPanties » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:41 am

Purging is a terrible thing. I was backed into a purge last year by a girlfriend who was spending lots of time at my house. Once she wanted to sleep in when I left for work, I had to get rid of them. Shame, I had a great collection, including a pair of lucky panties. *sigh*
ILuvSissyPanties

Postby Traci_in_panties » Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:30 am

I would fall under the "or what" category. I am transgendered. So dressing as a woman feels normal to me.
Traci_in_panties

Postby Rachelle_InHighHeels » Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:14 pm

Old cliche - It takes a man to be a woman...!!! Just be glad that you are WHAT you are and what you enjoy.. We all know the joys of wear femme attire / apparel...
Just think of those who have never, and probably never will experience wearing feminine clothing.. They are the unfortunate ones "Ignorance is bliss"
And purging is one of the worst things you can do... Because you know down deep, you can't just "walk away" from this lifestyle of ours.. and even whilst you are in those days of doing so, your mind and thoughts always wander back to the "good times". And if you do purge, and find out you can't keep your actions up any longer, just think of what it's going to cost you in dollars and cents / sense to re buy each and every item that you had..
Be who and what you are gurls, and accept it fully.. You are hurting no one
Regards,
Rachelle In High Heels
Rachelle_InHighHeels

Postby anonybutt » Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:19 pm

Good read. I'm sorry I didn't come across this when it was still fresh.

I am definitely a "wears lingerie for sexual gratification and nothing more" person. Can't say as the label "fetish" by itself ever caused me any discomfort, but when I first learned the term it did help my peace of mind immensely to know that what I was feeling was known and documented (and not an indicator of some arbitrary definition of homosexual versus heterosexual.) So don't completely discount modern psychology completely because, for all its faults, it does help some otherwise miserable people find peace of mind. :)
anonybutt

Location: Where things burn easily and rain is hard to come by.

Postby Rachelle_InHighHeels » Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:59 pm

Hi once again,
Further on these "tags" / "labels" we or others call it and place on us, DOES IT REALLY MATTER...? Are you happy with what you're doing..? Are you a child molester, a rapist, an axe murderer.... If not - why worry... Be happy with yourself.. To thine own self be true...
Are you "dressing" to please others...? No..? Well don't worry, and stop beating up on yourself...
If I worried each and every day whilst I'm dressed, I'd be in the "hatch" by now... Do what you do, love it, and in fact, wear MORE femme apparel... And go out with confidence...
Rachelle In High Heels
Rachelle_InHighHeels

Postby PantyFran » Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:28 am

My wife says I have a "fettish". I don't think it is a fettish. I just like to wear panties.
Wearing panties... the most fun you will ever have with your pants on.
PantyFran

Postby Molly Sometimes » Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:26 am

PantyFran - The definition of fetish is that you cannot function sexually unless you are in contact with the fetish item.

I suspect your wife is wrong. If you can romp in the sack with her without wearing, holding, touching lingerie in general, and in your case, panties in particular, then you - like most of us - simply enjoy wearing them.

Molly Sometimes
Molly Sometimes

Postby lacyboy » Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:32 pm

My wife has called my pantie wearing a perversion, and often jokingly refers to me as a pervert. I don't mind this as it's said without any animosity. I see it as more of a fetish - wearing pretty panties does turn me on and as I get older, it's nice to be able to feel a little feminine sometimes too.

As I have said in other threads, I have no desire to be a woman, though I respect whole-heartedly those who feel the need to be so, but I feel much more at peace when wearing feminine underwear.

One day perhaps I will need to go further, and I'm pretty sure my wife would support me provided it was in private. She does let me wear panties 24/7 and knows I wear pantyhose - though I don't do this obviously around her.
lacyboy

Postby dbluvhispanties » Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:55 am

I too have had the acceptance of my wife in this "preferance" for more than 30 years, although it has always been for the simpler styles, what most would call granny panties. I was not the first male in her family to prefeer the feel of nylon panties over traditional male garb, so it was not hard for her to accept me doing this.
Additionally, there was a time when I was always wearing support hose out of need, and the nylon panties were accepted part of. Now I am finally moving into the more colorfull, and much more feminen styles, passing it off to needing something to keep things interesting, but still fell the daily wear is what I have grown comfortable with.

I have always had a stash of other womans clothing that I would wear when opportunity arose, but unfortunattly, this fell prey to several "purges" years ago as we moved around the country.

Thank goodness the last 20 years have changed a lot of that, my collection has grown and is never going to be lost agian . If my wife does somehow find this (she may already know) I will pass it off as a hobby, and I am sure we will work it out.

As new to this site, I find the experiances fresh and good to know about, and hope I can learn as well from others.

Power of the Pantie!!
Living life in Panties
dbluvhispanties

Postby happynpanties » Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:13 am

I think that my wearing panties did start out as a fettish. I remember how excited I was at the young age of 7 or 8 to get the new Sears Wishbook just to look at the panty section in the catalog. As my fettish grew I found my way to my mom's panty drawer and loved to just touch her panties when she was not home. I was probably around 10 or 11 when I actually stole a pair of yellow satin panties from a store while out shopping for back to school clothes with my mom and younger brother. When I started dating in my teens I was more interested in getting a date down to her panties rather than taking them off of her. I moved into a dorm room when I started college and for the first time started sleeping in panties and started to build my own collection.
happynpanties

Previous

Return to Questions and Advice