It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:39 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:21 am 

pantyboy777 wrote:
I highly recommend Wacoal's b'smooth hi cut panty. It's a little expensive but sooooo comfy. Comes in a good variety of colors. I recommend going a size down aswell. They shouldn't fall down. You can find them at Macy's, herroom.com, dillards, belk, and amazon.com.

Thanks. I love the look of Wacoal.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:08 am 

Pantee45 wrote:
pantyboy777 wrote:
I highly recommend Wacoal's b'smooth hi cut panty. It's a little expensive but sooooo comfy. Comes in a good variety of colors. I recommend going a size down aswell. They shouldn't fall down. You can find them at Macy's, herroom.com, dillards, belk, and amazon.com.

Thanks. I love the look of Wacoal.

No prob, anytime. Same hear, i just wish that some of them weren't so low rise.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:52 am 

Pantee45 wrote:
Crissy wrote:
Pantee45, I'll make a prediction, you will be buying more panties so get ready to toss your remaining male underwear. Crissy
You must be clairvoyant, Crissy!

No she is just a smart oops she is just smart!!

Fran

And may the wind carry a voice
That tells you there is a friend
Wishing you well!

"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not"
Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:06 pm 

Crissy wrote:
Pantee45, I'll make a prediction, you will be buying more panties so get ready to toss your remaining male underwear. Crissy

Well, I went and bought some Elance Hipsters today. What a great feeling. I walked into the Jockey outlet store near my home, browsed the women's side only, and didn't flinch when the associate asked if I needed assistance. The transaction was courteous and friendly. I did buy another style, a hi cut, but it's bit too tight. I'll be taking those back and might exchange it for a NPLP to try out. I love how silky they feel!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:39 pm 
Moderator Emeritus

Nanciboy wrote:
I've been fighting that problem today too. I'm wearing a Soma Enticing highcut with a Shadowline half-slip and elastic waist skirt over. I didn't have a problem early this afternoon walking to a bus that I rode about a mile to the museum or walking around the exhibit. But walking home I had to stop every couple of blocks to reach behind and pull the panties back up. What I really need to do is lift the skirt & slip and rearrange everything. But that is kind of hard to do in public. ;-)

I guess I'm a slow learner: I wore the same panty/slip/skirt combo yesterday to the Arboretum (about a mile and a half walk). No problem walking there, but I noticed after I finishing sitting in the sun and reading that my panties had slipped down a bit in back. I was in a rather isolated spot, so was able to lift the back of the skirt and pull the panties back up. But as I started walking home my panties started slipping again. There wasn't any place to adjust myself and by the time I got home they were at mid-thigh. I was beginning to fear that they were going to end up at my ankles. If they did, I'd just have to step out of them and put them in my pocket.
I've got to remember not to wear that combo again. :-)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:22 am 

I'm really pleased with these Jockey Elance Hipsters in size 6. I wore them yesterday during an eight hour business meeting and nary a yank or hike. Now I want to get them in Supersofts and, dare I say panties in nylon. I used to wear nylon male bikinis 30 years ago. I loved those things. I'm going to try NPLP hipsters. Those I might have to keep hidden because they'll be more feminine than what my wife wears (VS hi cuts). I would never have thought of going this far before joining this group. You ladies are ruining me! Lol!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:39 am 

Pantee45, My first panties I purchased was the Jockey Elance. Good colors and good fit. My wife then suggested the Jockey Supersoft panties. I ordered some immediately and still wear them also. The NPLP panties I wear the bikinis and they are my favorites in the Jockey lineup. Maybe start with the neutral colors or navy blue or black. The fit is really wonderful. Good luck, and going further then you originally thought is contagious around here. Crissy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:29 am 

I love my Supersoft bikinis. Now I want them in hipsters, and I am going to try the NPLP.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:43 am 

Crissy, I'm wearing my new NPLP bikinis. These things are beyond awesome. I haven't found any thing like these since I wore nylon male bikinis 35 years ago. I can't wait to buy a pair of the hipsters.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:19 am 

Glad you like them! I have asked Jockey for some more colors or prints but they seem slow to respond. Sign up for their emails and you will get some good offers for online or in their stores. Crissy