It is currently Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:53 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Forum rules

Feel free to start new threads, create polls, discuss articles and make suggestions, but please refrain from explicit content.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:35 am 
Just for fun I thought I ask for input on two of the burning questions of the day. j/k

When you are wearing your panties do you sit or stand to urinate?

On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being masculine and 1 being feminine. How would you rate your inner being or self. For clarity, if you are a big hairy brute that wears panties just cause you can't find your bvds then you would be a 10. If on the other hand you wear panties.... well cause you are a girl just born into the wrong body then you would rate at 1.

For me the answer is somewhat mixed. I'm a 24/7 panty wearer. At home, I'm a sitter. In most public restroom I stand. Public restrooms are filthy places and I've known women that refuse to sit and will squat over the toilet. On the other hand if I hit a public restroom in a store or restaurant that is obviously well maintained I'll sit if the stall looks unused.

On the scale, I rate my inner self at a 2 or 3.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:52 am 
Rate my inner self 2 or 3 8-)

I'll qualify my answer. I take furosemide which is a diuretic and one of the effects it causes one to urinate frequently. At home I sit always. In public toilets I stand and use the urinal. Cold causes urgency. Even if I urinate before going out in the cold seems as soon as I am inside in the warmer temperature I have to urinate almost immediately. I rush to the men's room and use the urinal as pulling pants and panties down may take to long and wet my pants. :roll:

Last edited by JanetCD on Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:30 am 
come on now Janet, do ya sit or stand to pee?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:56 am 

I wear panties 24/7 and I stand 95% of the time.
I don't wear panties to be girlie, but for comfort...see other threads for more.
But I wear my metallic dot thongs with metalic ruffles for the girlie part.
But I rate my inner self a 2-4.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:18 am 
I'm with C&P, sit at home and other homes, sometimes when out also, but stand in more public places - pubs etc.
2 -3 inner femme! ;)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:19 pm 
Whenever I can, I sit

No need to mop the floor,
no need to wipe the ring of the bowl,
no need to jiggle and dance,
no drops go down my pants

As for rating................I don't know....wish I did

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:44 pm 

I find standing to pee much more practical than going to all the work of downloading pants and panties for sitting just to pee. 'Tis easy, just fold down the pantie ,and go for it. Where am I, oh, probably about a 3-5.
Panties are more comfortable than guy boxers or rough briefs, but I also wear to express my growing feminine side. I don't find sitting just to pee to be helpful to me in expressing my feminine desires.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:41 pm 
Thanks Janet for expanding your response. I do hear what you are saying. I also have those emergency moments when the time to pull em down and sit is too long a wait. I've wondered if, for me, that isn't partly a conditioned response when I find the urge really intensify as soon as I enter the bathroom.

Hope everyone is okay with me asking this question. Its a thought that popped into my head a few weeks ago and I've been meaning to post it.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:16 am 

I love to sit when in clean place. Seeing my panties round my ankles as I pee is part of the joy of wearing panties!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:22 am 

As I''m a very out pre-op transsexual I always sit, and I try to use the women's restrooms and locker rooms.
I've sat since when I was a teenager and after three botched hypdais(sp) operations. I enjoy sitting with
the other women around me and I always wipe after I'm done.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next