It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:04 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Forum rules

Feel free to start new threads, create polls, discuss articles and make suggestions, but please refrain from explicit content.

Post subject: New member from the UK
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:13 am 

Hi there. Thanks for letting me join in.

I guess I should introduce myself. I'm in my early 40s from England. I, like many of you, started trying on knickers when I was in my early teens. This led to buying ever more skimpy 'male' underwear until in my early 20s I started wearing felmale lingerie to work under my suit. I had an office job at the time and it was more for the thrill and the kink then anything else.

This continued till I had a major life change and I started a new job and found myself with a new SO. My new job is in a very male environment so the enjoyment of wearing female underwear underneath a uniform is exaggerated. Also, I'm away from home a great deal and now have my own accommodation as of a few years ago.

So about 12 months ago I got rid of my male underwear (except for a few pairs) and now wear knickers daily. Except when I went home to my wife. I'd wear knickers during the day and then change into male underwear at night so she wouldn't know. This continued for a few months until Thursday.

Now she knew I have my kinks and I'd hinted that I'd like to wear more exciting or fancy underwear so it didn't come as a huge surprise when I told her. But she was upset and wanted to know what it meant and why. Difficult questions to answer. But I think I did a good job. For the last three days I've worn knickers at home but not so she can see. I've made no pretence of going near my old underwear drawer. I figure very small steps at this point.

I'm guessing a lot have you have been here. What next? My plan is to do my own laundry while I'm away but not push things. We have a holiday planned next year and by then I'd like to not have to even take any of my old underwear.

Kindest regards.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:53 am 

Welcome Knickerseveryday. Good for you telling your wife, and figuring out answers to her questions. You are on the right track, slow and easy. Enjoy.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:36 pm 

Knickerseveryday welcome to HWP. Nice intro , look forward to seeing you around.

Carrie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:46 pm 

Thank you for the warm welcome.

Great to be around like minded people who understand.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:11 pm 

Knickerseveryday, welcome to HWP and 24/7 panty wearing. Slow is the name of the game.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:41 pm 

Knickerseveryday, Welcome to this fine group we have here! The advice from others about going slowly is absolutely the best piece of advice you could get. Any questions just ask, we have someone who can help. Crissy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:04 pm 

Welcome to all the advice you could ask for. As others have said, Slow is the key.

Self-appointed spokesMAN for Soma
HUG Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:02 pm 

I hear you.

She's made it clear she neither wants to see them or know that they are around somewhere.

It's quite lighthearted though. The last thing I said when I left for work last night was 'at least I haven't left you any laundry'. She just laughed.

So what is the next step? Just let her get used to the fact that I no longer wear my male underwear?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:15 am 

I would stay the course, keep the dialogue going and stick with only knickers and nothing beyond that right now. The fact that she is lighthearted about it is good and she needs time to realize you are the same guy and it really is no big deal. Crissy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:21 am 

A warm welcome to you Knickerseveryday from another UK member. Greetings from Oxfordshire.
Well done for joining and for your first post, and for having the courage to tell your wife.

I am in a very similar situation to you in that I came out to my wife a couple of weeks ago, and it's been hard at times. Admitting my interests has made me much happier in that I am no longer carrying a secret, but my wife has taken it hard. She refers to my admission as a bombshell, but in a large part that's because she has imagined that it is only the beginning of something much bigger. She admitted yesterday that she has been afraid that I am about to announce that I'm leaving her. I had little idea until yesterday that she has been harbouring such thoughts, so I have done everything to reassure her that I have no intention of leaving her or turning this into something big and scary.

I have no wish to hijack your first posting with my own story Knickerseveryday, but I mention it to show that this can be a tricky road sometimes and, as others have said, taking it slowly and gently in a non-threatening way is the key to success and happiness. And reassuring your other half that it's not deeply sinister or the beginnings of an end or a big life-change of some sort is the best thing you can do. Don't forget to tell her that you love and need her :-)

Good luck on your journey, keep posting and tell us how you are getting on, you will find companionship and support here :-)
Warm regards, Pantypops.

The little dog laughed to see such fun,
So the cat did a little bit more.