It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:32 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Forum rules

Feel free to start new threads, create polls, discuss articles and make suggestions, but please refrain from explicit content.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:25 am 

Do you have a favorite brick and mortar store that you frequent for panties. If you do share it with us and the reasons why you like that store.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:37 am 

The only place I've shopped at is Victoria's Secret but I haven't done that in quite awhile. I just like the overall convenience of online shopping.

24/7 Panties: 10/21/14
Bras: 10/15/16

Panties: 261
Bras: 19

Newest:
259: Dancing Penguins VS High Waist Bikini
260: Pink Plum Velvet Floral VS Velvet Sexy Shortie
261: Black Velvet Floral VS Velvet Sexy Shortie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:14 am 

When I get the opportunity, I like going to Kohls. They always have styles I like and the seem to get new prints or colors frequently enough. I have never had any bad shopping experiences while there either. Another added benifit is that they cary many other clothing options from the women’s section. The last few times I went to VS it was a let down so I don’t go there much anymore.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:02 pm 

It's Kohl's for me too. They normally carry a nice selection of all my favorites. VF Illumination hi cuts and string bikinis. Jockey NPLPs. And Warners' hi cut lace. In fact I am gonna go back soon because last time there buying more Warners panties I noticed a VF string bikini in a gorgeous canary yellow! I am a sucker for panties in little girl blue or yellow. Love those colors!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:31 pm 

There is a Jockey Outlet Store just the right distance from here. Not so close I expect to run into my family or neighbors, not so far that it is still easy to get there.

Their sales are spectacular and I LOVE their NPLP hi cut briefs, particularly the florals. Comfortable, good support, fabric feels great and seems quite robust.
Just wish they had more patterns.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:53 pm 

Does the Jockey outlet store have colors or patterns that are not available online or say a Macy's or Kohl's. I have a Jockey outlet store about an hour away and am feeling like I need to check it out.
As for my favorite brick and mortar store it's Macy's. We have a small Macy's but the ladies who work there are all very nice. The issue I have is lack of choice sometimes. Crissy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:09 pm 

I like Kohl's for the simple fact that they carry many Maidenform styles in size 9. Some stores like Macys and JCPenney do not go past 8.

I also am a fan of Catherine's. Their panties fit very well and they have larger bra sizes in the same styles as their panties.

Torrid is ok as far as how I am treated but I found their quality lacking.

Wal-Mart is hit or miss.

Hanes and Maidenform outlet stores I have found to often be limited on their selection and prices aren't usually anything special. I won't go out of my way to go to those but sometimes will stop when passing by.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:11 am 

I find VS stores very intimidating to me. Even when I truly am shopping for my wife, I find I am uncomfortable. As for their products, I have always found their gussets too narrow for me so I haven't tried anything of theirs in years.

Kohls I like as the racks are high enough you can browse without being spotted. They have great selection and you can occassionally hit a sale too.

I've bought a few things from Walmart but am not really interested in anything they carry.

I love the VF Outlet stores. They have all my favorites in all sizes and colors and always a sale! I usually go and just buy panties. I get really flush when I buy so am always super happy that I did it.

I haven't tried the Jockey outlet, last two times I went by they were jammed. There is a Soma outlet also not far, but they don't really run sales and the associates hover over you which I don't like. I like to shop by myself.

I have a Macy's by me that has a huge selection and is always understaffed, which is good for the nervous shopper. Selection is good, pricing is usually not unless you hit a big sale.

I have been buying mostly online, but quite honestly have had some major issues with buying stuff that just doesn't fit and wasting money, or buying something that the fabric is not what I prefer, again, wasting money.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:19 am 

VS without a doubt. I like Soma, but they just don't have many things that I like, but they are great for customer service.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:16 am 

Well, my favorites are Vanity Fair briefs. I find the best deals and the best selection at the Vanity Fair Outlets. i travel up and down the east coast so i have been to several of those. I also like a Pennsylvania Department store, Boscov's. The have great sales on VF panties and i have purchased some for less than $6.00 a pair. Heading south of the Mason Dixon line, Belk and Bealls are good stores. In addition to VF panties, they also carry Carole panties. Belk markets them under thier private label, Kim Rogers. Both stores offer good sales, you just have to do some internet window shopping to make sure you get a good deal.

You just can't have too many nice panties