It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:31 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Forum rules

Feel free to start new threads, create polls, discuss articles and make suggestions, but please refrain from explicit content.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:33 pm 

Ya, we lost the HerRoom link/banner when we had the cyber attack. Was always nice and easy to click and search

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:21 am 

I love HerRoom!

I really have a love for Vanity Fair Ravissant and Lace Nouveau Panties, and HerRoom is where I've bought them in more exciting colors than anywhere else!

HerRoom is in Dallas, TX, and I live in Wichita, KS, but I find it strange that my packages from them always go to Kansas City, completely out of the way, before they get to me---not an issue with the retailer, but the shipper, and I just find it strange!

Jefferina-My Female Name

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:36 am 

I just had some very good experience with Target. Ordered some Ava & Viv panties and had them delivered to the store to save shipping costs and because they do not deliver to a PO Box. Was really easy to pick up, they sent you an email they were there and no issues whether a guy or girl picking up. I didn't say they were for me, but based on the size I bet at least she figured it out.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:17 am 

luvpanties2 wrote:
I just had some very good experience with Target. Ordered some Ava & Viv panties and had them delivered to the store to save shipping costs and because they do not deliver to a PO Box. Was really easy to pick up, they sent you an email they were there and no issues whether a guy or girl picking up. I didn't say they were for me, but based on the size I bet at least she figured it out.

That's the same thing I do with JCP....have it delivered to the store, and go pick it up since the store is about a mile from my office.
And same reason...no shipping costs.

Actually, Target is about a mile from my office too...I'll have to look into that.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:53 am 

I remember that Lane Bryant used to have free shipping to their stores and my guess is they still do. I wish Macy's had that but as far as I know they do not. Crissy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:01 am 

Macy's does have in store pick up. It has to be in stock at the store I believe, they won't ship from one store to another for you. I tried this during their latest VF sale.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:48 am 

luvpanties2 wrote:
Macy's does have in store pick up. It has to be in stock at the store I believe, they won't ship from one store to another for you. I tried this during their latest VF sale.

I have used their instore pick up once but you are correct it has to be in stock at that store. Once I realized that I just go and pick it out myself. Crissy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:32 am 

I recently used Target's free delivery to store and was very disappointed. Went in to get my delivery and they couldn't find it, then could only find part of it. Had to wait for almost a half hour and many people came up and he was pulling my items out (ordered 4 pairs and they could not find 1) and holding them up to try and figure out which one was missing. He wasn't doing it to embarass me, but to help me find my order. I was trying to avoid shopping for panties during a busy holiday time and being embarrassed. Wish we could just shop and wear what we want freely. Maybe it's due to the holiday season and large amount of internet purchases. Clerk said they were up 40% over last year.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:52 am 

I like to buy from Woman Within.com. They are the store for us plus size folks. I usually get their bag of 10 pairs of nylon panties when they are on sale for up to 40% off. I have actually gotten them for 60% off during a big sale and I had a promo code that took even more off the total bill.

I also shop at Jessica London, Layne Bryant.

And may the wind carry a voice
That tells you there is a friend
Wishing you well!

"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not"
Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951