It is currently Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:48 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Forum rules

Feel free to start new threads, create polls, discuss articles and make suggestions, but please refrain from explicit content.

Post subject: Re: Christmas List
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:15 pm 

Crissy wrote:
Recently I asked Kelli for some recommendations on Soma panties. Well I wrote them down on a post it and left it by the computer after I checked them out. A couple of days ago my wife went to get online and saw it. She yelled downstairs and asked if that was a hint. I said yes it was so I now have some hope for Christmas panties. Crissy

Always glad to help!

Self-appointed spokesMAN for Soma
HUG Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:32 pm 

I've been on a buying spree and have purchased two 4 inch knee high boots and a 5 inch ankle boot.
I have only two more heels I WANT Santa to bring.
I have a gift card that I obtained for 24% off face value. I am waiting for them to be 35% off (or more) and then let Santa buy them for me. They are $225 sandals and I want to pay $90. I also looking for another pair of leather knee high boots with at least a 4 inch heels. Full inside zipper.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:42 am 

Well I think the cat is out of the bag, this morning when I put on my brand new mint green satin and lace panties, my wife scolded me ( gently) about buying things for myself so close to Christmas, so I think my stocking will have some pretties in it, by the way she loved my new panties, and asked if she could try them on, they looked great n her too, but I had to go find another pair to wear, she would not give them back, oh well just happy she loves me in panties.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:03 am 

Pantymann wrote:
Well I think the cat is out of the bag, this morning when I put on my brand new mint green satin and lace panties, my wife scolded me ( gently) about buying things for myself so close to Christmas, so I think my stocking will have some pretties in it, by the way she loved my new panties, and asked if she could try them on, they looked great n her too, but I had to go find another pair to wear, she would not give them back, oh well just happy she loves me in panties.

Pantymann, that is the absolute greatest. She wouldn't give them back. Lucky Dog, Lucky Dog. Enjoy.