It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:24 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Forum rules

Feel free to start new threads, create polls, discuss articles and make suggestions, but please refrain from explicit content.

Post subject: 18+ Reminder!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:57 pm 
Site Admin

Hi everyone,

Just touching base regarding a thread I found recently and have removed. This is an 18+ adults only space, for obvious reasons. No conversation or discussion of minors in any context is allowed.

Mods, please remove any and all threads with such references, and if anyone comes across them, please report them and PM me.

Thanks,
Hope

Post subject: Re: 18+ Reminder!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:54 pm 

I did not see the offending post but will be much more vigilant from now on.
Fran

And may the wind carry a voice
That tells you there is a friend
Wishing you well!

"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not"
Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:23 pm 

One time ... a year ago we had a teenage boy joined in ... he said he was 16 and I can't remember his username was.

I will try to keep a lookout HOPE for these young members that join this site ...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:21 pm 

Is this about the thread regarding "if you found your child/son wearing"? Hope can you be specific about what was the offending post so as to avoid this happening AGAIN. I love you Hope for all you've done and this website but a vague post about minors does not inform us what posts were a problem.

"No conversation or discussion of minors in any context is allowed" is what you said. is this about a post BY a minor a a post REGARDING minors? and if so in what context REGARDING minors is the problem. or is this a blanket statement of minors and the topic of minors in any context?

the reason I ask is a recent thread was regarding how an individual who dresses would deal with finding out their child was interested in dressing and how one would deal with said situation which IMO is a completely valid and incredibly important topic to discuss the appropriateness of.

sorry to be so specific but minors is a specific and touchy subject. and dangerous in any aspect to be discussing this way however it is a really valid topic to address in a respectful not creepy way, how would you deal with said situation.

thanks in advance

LaceLove!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:24 pm 

For the time being ALL posts and topics regarding minors will be forbidden.

Fran

And may the wind carry a voice
That tells you there is a friend
Wishing you well!

"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not"
Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:24 am 
Site Admin

lacelove wrote:
Is this about the thread regarding "if you found your child/son wearing"? Hope can you be specific about what was the offending post so as to avoid this happening AGAIN. I love you Hope for all you've done and this website but a vague post about minors does not inform us what posts were a problem.

thanks in advance

LaceLove!

As maninlace said, it's pretty simple. This is not the place to talk about minors. Period. In any context. I don't think that's vague at all. I've made another post on the General Chat forum which is absolutely not vague.

I can see how parents might be concerned about being supportive to a child who was interested in cross dressing, but this isn't primarily a cross dressing forum, and it's definitely not a parenting forum. The site is literally called He Wears Panties. This is a lingerie and underwear forum, whose membership is largely interested in underclothing and where a significant percentage are interested in the fetish / taboo / sexual aspects of such.

There are no doubt venues where such a conversation would be appropriate and important. This isn't one of them.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:24 pm 

Cooleo

LaceLove!