It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:23 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Forum rules

Feel free to start new threads, create polls, discuss articles and make suggestions, but please refrain from explicit content.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:11 pm 
Site Admin

This topic is important because we have some procedures surrounding joining the board that need to be followed if you are to become an active user. These procedures are designed to block spammers, who have descended on the board in droves in recent times.

There are a few main things you need to know when joining the board.

1. Your nickname MUST reference lingerie, cross dressing or He Wears Panties in a way that is obvious. The only information I have to go by when approving an account is the user name. Please avoid explicit names, as this is not an explicit board. Such accounts will not be approved.

2. Because activation is manual at the present time, it may take a few days to approve your account. This is because I have to wade through a bunch of spam activation requests, and that can take time.

3. 18 + only please. I'm not comfortable with users under 18 on the forum because, given the mature nature of some of the content, I just don't think it is appropriate. Therefore I must ask that those under 18 visit http://www.scarleteen.com/ instead - it's a great, teen friendly site that offers age appropriate support on all kinds of intimate matters, including those related to cross dressing.

4. Please be aware that although this is a board for adults, it is not a board for anything explicit. He Wears Panties focuses on support and advice, not on titillation. Accounts and account names that cross the line will be banned.

5. No commercial interests. If you want to advertise on He Wears Panties, please contact me first. Accounts with unauthorized advertising will be banned.

6. NO SOLICITATION. Ever. This is not a hook up site. Members who try to solicit other members unbidden will be removed.

APPROVAL

When your account is approved, you should get a mail from the board.

That's it really, hope to see you as a member soon!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]