It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:42 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Forum rules

Feel free to start new threads, create polls, discuss articles and make suggestions, but please refrain from explicit content.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:27 am 

I ask my wife to take my photo I can believe she said ok. Now just got to get time to do it.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:19 pm 

Great idea, Hope! Thank you and BaliHi for coming up with this. I'm certainly not a male model but, I think it would be fun to submit something for consideration.

If you are looking to celebrate the essence of lingerie, have you considered including some photos of women modeling lingerie as well? In my opinion, the power of pretty panties (as well as other lingerie) cannot be under estimated when worn by either a woman or a man. (I'm wearing a pretty pair of Soma Enticing hi-cut panties as I write this.)

Several years ago, there was a website called Panties for Men, or something like that, that featured photos of men and women in panties and other lingerie. I'm not sure what happened to it but, I don't think it is still active.

Also, with so many different manufacturers, have you considered asking those who submit to include the brand name and style of the panties and/or other lingerie they are wearing in the photo? I'm not suggesting free advertising, I'm just wondering if it would be nice to know the brand and style name if we see some lingerie in the photos we would like to have ourselves. Just a thought....

Looking forward to hearing how the plans progress...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:05 pm 
Site Admin

BaliHigh wrote:
Thanks, Hope, for the "credit" for pushing you in this direction. I may have been supporting a Lacelove comment, I don't recall. I think my comments were more directed at getting the funding to prepare the book and privately promote and publish it. Anyway, I'm glad you're proceeding! Speaking for myself, a 68-year-old, overweight, bearded guy, I'd be happy to add commentary on why I like to wear lingerie and when. But I'm not sure too many readers would want to see pictures of my physique in bra and nylons. It would be a sight that just can be un-seen. I suppose the message might be that regardless of your body's age or condition, if you want to wear, you are free to do so without shame. But just as you don't find many panty ads featuring women with post partum "roll", I doubt you want to feature a man with too much beer at the naval. And yes, I would say I'm not 100% proud of my body's appearance these days so featuring it in a photo would be difficult for me. But as for wearing lingerie, I am lucky to have an environment that presents no problem for me to be about my life wearing panties and a bra in public settngs. So, is there room for commentary sans pictures?
Bali

I was looking for the 'like' button to click upon seeing your post, but of course, there isn't one.

Of course there is room for you :)

I am absolutely okay if people just want to send in text and not a picture. I will update the main site regarding that tomorrrow. I think you can make an artful image at any size, but I don't want anyone to feel uncomfortable, or pressured.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:07 pm 
Site Admin

Panty4me wrote:
Will you let us know if our picture is picked

Yes, I'll get in touch with everyone who emails, with the potential exception of people who didn't read the request at all and send something inappropriate without any text or anything.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:42 am 

From Erin/Granny Panties

Can I send you a PM in a week about my preferences of Lingerie/Panties/Etc. - It's will be around 750-1000 words personal thoughts about it and my joy of wearing them for the past 4 years with my girlfriend Laura - that's soon to be my wife someday. I rather not send you a picture; I can help you in the anonymous department in your book Hope.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:33 pm 

Why not combine the two

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:47 pm 
Site Admin

Granny Panties wrote:
From Erin/Granny Panties

Can I send you a PM in a week about my preferences of Lingerie/Panties/Etc. - It's will be around 750-1000 words personal thoughts about it and my joy of wearing them for the past 4 years with my girlfriend Laura - that's soon to be my wife someday. I rather not send you a picture; I can help you in the anonymous department in your book Hope.

I'd prefer you used the email provided. Site PM is dubious at best, and it will be better to have everything in one place otherwise it could easily be lost. No pictures are necessary :)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:29 am 

No problems.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:24 am 

Hope wrote:
Granny Panties wrote:
From Erin/Granny Panties

I'd prefer you used the email provided. Site PM is dubious at best, and it will be better to have everything in one place otherwise it could easily be lost. No pictures are necessary :)

I just sent one to that e-mail address and I'll probably share more later on ...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:27 pm 
Site Admin

Just a note to update things, after a somewhat slow start, I've now got quite a few emails to go through. So thank you very much to everyone who has sent one in, I hope to respond to you soon!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next