It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:00 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Forum rules

Feel free to start new threads, create polls, discuss articles and make suggestions, but please refrain from explicit content.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:50 pm 
Site Admin

Okay, so, as you may or may not be aware, a book is something I've wanted to work on for a long time. However, with things being as they are and having a difficulty finding a specific focus, I'm afraid although I have written quite a number of pages, it never really felt like the book I thought it should be. However, a year ago, one of the forum members, BaliHigh suggested a photo picture book. And that idea has galvanized me, because I feel a picture book would be truly representative of the community, and not me espousing my opinions, which I feel I've done more than enough of over the years.

So here's what I'm interested in doing. If you have hi-res, high quality pictures of yourself wearing lingerie which you would like to be included in the book, please send them to BOOK@HEWEARSPANTIES.COM along with a paragraph about what wearing lingerie means to you. The object of the project is to share the beauty of men wearing lingerie, so although pictures will necessarily be intimate, they also need to be artful. The book will not be designed to be titillating in nature, rather to step over the other side of the panty line and show lingerie from another perspective.

I'm looking for a great many contributors on this project. And, because we need to set dates for these things to make sure they happen, I will update the main site and this thread on the 20th of the month to provide a status on the progress of the book, and every week thereafter until it is complete. Obviously, this project depends on He Wears Panties readers and supporters to make this happen, however, so this is contingent upon reader response. If you do decide to submit an image, anonymity will be strictly preserved in all cases, and I will require a release to publish the photos in the book when it is ready.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:57 pm 

I would love to help Hope but at this point I am just not ready 15 more pounds and I would send all the photos that would not hinder your book sales.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:39 am 

I think it might be something i could do, I would not want my face in photo.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:28 am 

If you remember, i suggested something similar once. Id be in for this. No face tho. And it be tastfull. I would wear fishnets and a skirt and heels. Maybe hike the skirtt just enough. To peek at panties. Would that be ok?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:10 pm 

The real challenge becomes... which panties do I choose...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:26 am 
Site Admin

Hey everyone,

The composition of the image is up to you (no faces required.) I do ask that any images are tasteful and well lit and of a high resolution. Selfies are fine as long as they're in focus. I can't do much with low res, grainy images which are also out of focus. They're not going to reproduce well in print, or even really in an ebook.

Also, although thus far I've recieved around ten emails, only one of them has actually contained both images and a paragraph of text concerning the submitter's perspective on wearing lingerie! Both are really essential to be considered for contribution.

Hope that helps!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:47 pm 

Will you let us know if our picture is picked

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:07 pm 

I sort of want to submit something, but I don't have anywhere to take a good picture and I don't know what I would write in the paragraph =/

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:58 am 

Thanks, Hope, for the "credit" for pushing you in this direction. I may have been supporting a Lacelove comment, I don't recall. I think my comments were more directed at getting the funding to prepare the book and privately promote and publish it. Anyway, I'm glad you're proceeding! Speaking for myself, a 68-year-old, overweight, bearded guy, I'd be happy to add commentary on why I like to wear lingerie and when. But I'm not sure too many readers would want to see pictures of my physique in bra and nylons. It would be a sight that just can be un-seen. I suppose the message might be that regardless of your body's age or condition, if you want to wear, you are free to do so without shame. But just as you don't find many panty ads featuring women with post partum "roll", I doubt you want to feature a man with too much beer at the naval. And yes, I would say I'm not 100% proud of my body's appearance these days so featuring it in a photo would be difficult for me. But as for wearing lingerie, I am lucky to have an environment that presents no problem for me to be about my life wearing panties and a bra in public settngs. So, is there room for commentary sans pictures?
Bali

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:17 am 

I sent mine to Hope. Hope she can use what I wrote