It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:14 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Forum rules

Feel free to start new threads, create polls, discuss articles and make suggestions, but please refrain from explicit content.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: New Moderator(s) :)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:27 am 

Thank you, G, for the warm welcome to the moderator ranks. I, too, consider it an honor and privilege and am confident that Lisa and I can continue the great work you, MIP and NB have been doing. Warm regards, DP

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:48 am 

I have tried to log in automaticly using the Automatic log in check box for the past two week but it will not work. Has that been disabled or is there another problem with it. If it is still functional please let me know so I can have my computer checked for problems.

Thanks,
Betty

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:33 am 

Betty,

Mine was working as of yesterday. Did you recently clean up your history folder or wipe out cookies/passwords?

XOXO
Lisa

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:47 am 

Congrats to all of you. This forum has been wonderful for me since joining a week ago. Keep up the good work.

Lacy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:15 pm 

Thanks Lisa. Just call me the Cookie Monster.:-( I did clean them out recently. Any idea on how I can restore the setting?
Betty

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:33 pm 

If you set the computer to not store cookies then you will always have to manually log in. Ensure that your browser will store cookies and that should take care of it.

XOXO
Lisa

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:02 am 

Nobody asked me, but I'll share how I manage logging in here, anyway:

First, my username on HWP is long and a pain to enter, and so is my password, which is a mix of 15 random, unpronounceable, un-rememberable upper & lower case letters, numbers and special characters. Second, I usually login from a family-friendly computer, so I don't want the browser auto-logging me on, leaving me logged on, or remembering passwords and history. This calls for a private browser window and no saved history. Several members of my family are very knowledgeable and could easily stumble across stored browser passwords, or interesting website urls in the history. I have no secrets from my wife, but my adult children don't know that I wear panties & pantyhose. I'd prefer to keep it that way, probably more for their comfort than my own, because I 'am what I am', as Popeye said about 3 billion times...

What to do? For privacy on sites like HWP, and overall system privacy and security, I use LASTPASS, which makes it very easy to create and store exceptionally-secure passwords, yet login to your favorite sites with a single mouseclick once everything's been set-up.

Probably not what you're looking for, Betty. But it's a good way to help protect your privacy on the internet.

Silky

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:22 am 

Greetings All,

Hope has graciously allowed me to indulge a primal urge and succumb to one of the Seven Deadly Sins, sloth, by shortening my username from dianapanties to Diana. This will result in fewer keystrokes from yours truly, Not that I was ever in competition with Cali, Lisa, or Lacelove for total posts or words, but this simple act will result in slightly fewer keystrokes from yours truly.

Warm regards (especially to our newer members),

Di

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:11 am 

Very cool sweetie. You wear it well.

TTFN
Lisa

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:52 pm 
Site Admin

Just wanted to welcome and thank two new moderators:

Cali

and

maninLace

Who have both recently volunteered to help with moderation. I, and I am sure everyone else really appreciates all our moderators who keep He Wears Panties running smoothly and help make it the warm, welcoming and supportive place it is!

And also Crissy! Thanks for putting your hand up, Crissy :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next