Embossolon fabric

A place to let other lovers of lingerie know about your favorite items and share reviews of various products. No affiliate links please.
Forum rules
This is a place to let other lovers of lingerie know about your favorite items and share reviews of various products. No affiliate links please.

Embossolon fabric

Postby VanityFair12 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:06 am

Anyone have nylon panties made of this fabric? I found some online that look nice but I am wondering how the fabric compares to say vanity fair nylon. Thanks for any info.
VanityFair12

Re: Embossolon fabric

Postby fullbrief1 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:14 am

Good am, looks like it is just a re-branding of Carols An-tron nylon. On the DuPont site there is no Embossolon.
Life is too short not to enjoy lingerie, Real men wear panties too!
fullbrief1

Postby brieflover » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:30 am

Embossolon, Carole brand panties. It is a linin like nylon product. Not soft, Not silky. Not even close to VF, Bali, Shadowline or even other Carole brand "Nylon" panties. I own hundreds of all of the above and there is a big difference.
I you like cotton you might like them but if your looking for nice silky nylon like Shadowline, VF or Bali then don't buy them.
brieflover

Postby shadowline » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:16 am

So that what that was , I went Belles ( here in Florida ) That carry a few of the Carole panties. I could not figure out that fabric was , its listed as nylon. but its not for me. They did have a few pairs of the true nylon ones , but none even close to my size. Too bad , I have been wanting to try them.
shadowline

Postby Briefster » Tue May 07, 2013 12:24 am

brieflover wrote:Embossolon, Carole brand panties. It is a linin like nylon product. Not soft, Not silky. Not even close to VF, Bali, Shadowline or even other Carole brand "Nylon" panties. I own hundreds of all of the above and there is a big difference.
I you like cotton you might like them but if your looking for nice silky nylon like Shadowline, VF or Bali then don't buy them.

Wow, thanks for the heads-up. I was curious about these as well.
Briefster

Postby brieflover » Tue May 07, 2013 5:35 am

briefster; nice avatar. Afton for sure.
Shadowline, briefster,

if you like briefs and I believe you do my list of internet favs.
Soniadane.com
Afton
Abi
rebecas secrets

I love a full figure woman in full cut briefs, sexy very sexy in my book.
brieflover

Return to Lingerie Reviews