It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:41 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Forum rules

Feel free to start new threads, create polls, discuss articles and make suggestions, but please refrain from explicit content.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:20 am 

I will bookmark this this thread - filled with helpful links.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:37 am 

Let me refer to the outstanding "Do Men Have The Right To Wear Panties?" post on Hub Pages which, as a matter of fact, includes 114 comments from enthusiastic participants.

I very firmly believe that the event (be it serendipitous or whatever) of a man sampling feminine underwear and acquiring a taste for it so as to become a regular "panty-boy" - buying, collecting and wearing intimates - is by itself one of the greatest blessings one can possibly experience in life.

Therefore, it must be appreciated and savored to its fullest extent at every single moment.

Whenever we get to pass-away it's for sure we won't be able to take any material object with us. But nobody and nothing will ever erase these precious moments of lingerie enjoyment we managed to experience.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:53 am 

I just checked this thread as I have not read it since I first joined. Anyone who has not checked it out, now is the time. Enjoy!! Crissy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:18 am 

Hope has, in the making of "He Wears Panties" done more for us fashion battered men than anything or anyone else has ever done. For this we owe her a great big THANK YOU!! Because of Hope and this forum I have gone from wearing panties once in a blue moon to wearing 24/7 and now wearing skirts in public with out shame. I feel like I have been liberated from the masses of clones. Keep up the good work Hope. I for one am truly thankful.

Hugs and best wishes,
Fran

And may the wind carry a voice
That tells you there is a friend
Wishing you well!

"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not"
Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:13 am 

Fran, Well put! Crissy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:36 am 

Couldn't agree more Fran!

Carrie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:28 pm 

maninlace wrote:
Hope has, in the making of "He Wears Panties" done more for us fashion battered men than anything or anyone else has ever done. For this we owe her a great big THANK YOU!! Because of Hope and this forum I have gone from wearing panties once in a blue moon to wearing 24/7 and now wearing skirts in public with out shame. I feel like I have been liberated from the masses of clones. Keep up the good work Hope. I for one am truly thankful.

Hugs and best wishes,
Fran

effing a right

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:07 pm 

I FINALLY FOUND IT!
The article (not really an article but whatever) that explains the same main reason for cross dressing as me (although there's a couple more that are not talked about). I think this is the best explanation out of all the articles I have read. This reason is linked to the fact that most (90%?) of cross dressers are heterosexual. Men desire women's bodies, and women's clothing has been portrayed by media and advertisements as closely linked to women's bodies. So some men try on women's clothes to simulate being a woman because they are sexually attracted to them.

"Admiring himself in the mirror in a pair of black tights, the cross dresser samples the intense, fascinating satisfaction of being simultaneously himself and the object of his desire."

http://www.thebookoflife.org/the-psychology-of-cross-dressing/

ya, I know there's a couple other reasons for cross dressing, which have been posted many times in these forums, but I think this might be the one that gets most men started.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:26 pm 

SoftPanty, thanks for posting that Linc. Makes sense, but I can't imagine it is the same way for the ftm people. But I would imagine most of us on Hwp would have a hard time understanding why any person born as female, would want to be a man.ii

Tina

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:25 pm 

The first link in the original post struck a chord with relating to less fear of death and not denying yourself the pleasure of lingerie! There's lots of fantatstic response on this thread. Fran nailed it too!