Panty Photos On Flickr

This is the general He Wears Panties forum, so feel free to start threads as you please. Discus articles, share tips, ask questions, it's all on!
Forum rules
Feel free to start new threads, create polls, discuss articles and make suggestions, but please refrain from explicit content.

Panty Photos On Flickr

Postby pinknfrilly » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:09 pm

Does anyone ever check out the men in panties and lingerie community on Flickr? It's pretty amazing...from shots of stunning panties and lingerie all on their own, to photos of men just like us. Very inspiring if you're visually inclined, which I am. If you check it out, it's best to sign up for an account...and make sure you use advanced searching with the safety filters turned off (the filters prevent underaged, etc., from viewing). You can find me there with the same handle as I use here.
pinknfrilly

Re: Panty Photos On Flickr

Postby pinknfrilly » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:06 am

Just as a follow up, I see lots of people have read the thread...but to make it simple, check out my public profile at flickr...here's the URL: http://www.flickr.com/photos/pinknfrilly/

Some of my favorites are shown there. Please consider creating a flickr account and doing the same...and you can also see some racier "wearing" photos if you do. Great fun. Show me your panties!

Hope, I'm pretty sure you're okay with promoting this...let me know if I'm out of bounds. Thanks.
pinknfrilly

Postby ArmyPantyBoy » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:14 am

I tag my photos with hewearspanties if anyone on the site wants to look mine up.

I think it would be kind of neat to have everyone here that uses flickr to tag their pictures so we can look up other members.
ArmyPantyBoy

Postby pinknfrilly » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:24 pm

Nicely done, ArmyPantyBoy. You look great...
pinknfrilly

Postby lacenfrills » Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:04 pm

I think it's a good way to show off your favourite lingerie items without being "in-your-face". Then people can choose to look if they are curious or just pass it by if not.

I have a profile on flickr under the name Silkyside to show off some of my favourite items from my collection. For anyone who is interested the URL is:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/silkyside/

Feel free to look or ignore. The choice is yours.
lacenfrills

Postby satinwear » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:26 am

This sight just offers so much support for a closted panty wearing lover like me. Thank you all. Thank you hope
satinwear

Postby ArmyPantyBoy » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:46 am

Due to receiving multiple messages (unsure if they were on this site or not) that I didn't appreciate I deleted my flickr account.
ArmyPantyBoy

Postby charlottecd » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:56 am

Hi everyone , I have many pics of myself in panties on Flickr under Charlotte474 please look and hope you like
charlottecd

Return to General Lace Trimmed Chit Chat