It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:33 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Forum rules

Feel free to start new threads, create polls, discuss articles and make suggestions, but please refrain from explicit content.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:41 pm 
I fully agree with Hope and those using this site for their jollys should go elsewhere. I feel that all other members who like myself want to keep this place a clean supportive place for panty wearing men definitely agree.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:17 am 
It seemed that posts had slowed down a bit, so I've been absent for five days. WOW ! What a great topic has come up and, while late, I wish to add my agreement with Hope's comments as well as the support posted by many here.

I've been considering informing the various marriage counselors in my part of the state of this website as I'm certain some of them are dealiing with the issue of a husband who has just revealed - either accidentally or on purpose - his love of panties or more. This site contains more help for both the male panty-wearer and his spouse than any other site dedicated to panty-wearers and/or cross-dressers. Now that the rules do not permit salacious postings, I shall act on that impulse and notify the counselors this day.

Molly Sometimes

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:24 pm 
I also agree with both of the points that Hope has addressed. Just wish some of the guys wearing their pants around their knees exposing their boxers would see the light of Hope's direction.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:53 am 
Site Admin

Thanks for the feedback everyone! I appreciate it. I'd just like to add to what Nanciboy said, if you see something that crosses the line, please do press the 'report' button. This site has a relatively small moderation team (I think we're down to three active mods at the moment, plus me) so if you want to volunteer for mod duty, that would be nice too! Just PM me :)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:31 am 
Very nice! Both of those topics bothered me when I came across them and I am happy to see them gone.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:57 pm 

Have been absent from this forum for a couple weeks and read this new thread straightaway. It is my opinion that the reason for the success of this site is keeping the "sex" out of it. Something does come up in this, which is for those of us who are fulltime panty wearers, public "exposure" is simply going to happen. I don't think of it as a crime or a perversion to wear panties to my gym. It is simply my underwear choice. I never intend to shock or "put it in someones face." Thus we must take care to seperate the sexual gratification part out of the natural "exposure" (if you will) that comes from full time NON sexual panty wearing. (In a sense, it seems that if this circumstance didn't exsist, this site would not be necessary)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:19 pm 

Hope, as usual you tell it as it is, from a woman's viewpoint, which if we lingerie wearing men would only admit to it, is the standard we should observe! Lingerie wearing is a personal thing (probably frequently discussed among women, but we men don't know that), and should be left at that so far as the public is concerned. Forums like this exist so we men can share our love for lingerie with others of like mind, and if our common sense (do men have any??) would just politely (or not politely) intervene, than a lot of the problems caused by non adherence to your two new rules would not have to be stated!
If a man (such as me) wants to present as a lady (men, there is a HUGE difference between a woman, and a lady) then he should follow the rules that a LADY follows, which you are so good at presenting here, Hope. Kudos for your work, for the site, and for sharing the ladies viewpoint!Nay, not viewpoint, but the final word!! And Hope, so far as I am concerned, you are a LADY!! and you deserve to wear that title well!
Katrina Gayle Storm
P.S. for those who are wondering about the difference between a woman and a lady, it is simply this:
A woman can be a lady (it must be earned,,,just ask a TRUE lady, not a female lady wannabe), but a lady is not necessarily a woman - she might be a man! and again, it must be earned! Those of us who are successfully presenters in public know this, and it is no easier for us men, than it is for the women!!
Again, Hope, Thanks for this forum, and all you do to help those men who love lingerie, and the wearing of it!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:48 am 

This is a late response to this post. But yes. Hope, good plan. I left experience project because it seemed like folks went to far into the seedier side.
I want to be supported. And provide support. And most importantly I want to find out about the best lingerie :) that's why were all here right?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:34 pm 
I just hope that anyone on this forum will not confuse one man's pride in wearing panties, bras and lingerie with another man's efforts for sexual gratification. When I first started wearing these wonderful items, I was very shy and would never think about wearing them anywhere but in my own home. But, as time went on, I began to feel so comfortable and so natural in them that I lost all embarrassment whatsoever abour going out. I'm a proud panty wearer (among other things) and I'd love to let everyone I know in on my secret. However, as most of us realize, this is usually impossible due to the negative feedback which we'd receive from most people. And the ideas that would be developed by them about us would be around forever due to the lack of understanding on their part. Most, of course, would think us Gay. In the least they'd think of us as sissy boys without ever giving a thought as to why we choose to do what we do. I don't mind thinking of myself as a sissy boy. And I am even quite comfortable thinking of myself as a pervert because I know not many others share the same pleasures as I. I love my femininity. I love feeling like a woman. I love looking like a woman. And yes, I even enjoy feeling sexy in my feminine things -- tremendously. So, if I go out with the intention of being noticed, it's not for the purpose of sexual gratification, but simply with a desire to be seen and noticed by someone who's opinion I won't particularly have to consider or deal with on an on-going basis. More than likely I will never see them again. And besides, if they find fault in the fact that I'm wearing a bra (underneath a shirt), that's their problem -- not mine. But if they find no fault, and possibly make a positive comment, then I will have felt that I have made a positive contribution to the male panty-wearing community as a whole.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:53 pm 
Agreed! By the way, these shouldn't be just site rules. But rules for your life as a good man. Thank you for approving my account Hope! I love this place. :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next