It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:45 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Forum rules

Feel free to start new threads, create polls, discuss articles and make suggestions, but please refrain from explicit content.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:28 am 

I'll see if I can help you, honey. Give me a few days. I'll send you a PM if I figure it out.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:55 am 

Questions and Advice
How Do You Post a Pic
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1390&p=18006

I have a post near the end that includes how to control the image size when linking a picture from another site.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:20 pm 

Is it possible to post an attachment to a PM? If so what are the steps?
Betty's Panties

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:47 pm 

Given the recent rash of "self portraits" in various threads I thought a quick post here to bring up this thread might be helpful.

I joined HWP this past November as it appeared to be a site genuinely devoted to supporting and encouraging the wearing of panties and more among its members. It is all that and so much more. Whate it gratefully is not is a pick up site or some sleezy image trading sewer. Hope and the moderators do a wonderful job of keeping this site clean.

I myself tend to be a bit over zealous in my defense of this site and this site's rules. It's not that difficult to follow the few, simple rules and that is all most of us want. Anyone that doesn't is free to discuss lingerie here and trade pictures elsewhere.

If you have forgotten any of the basic rules please go to the front of this post and the other two at the top of each forum and brush up on them.

My apologies to Hope and the moderator staff for playing free lance hall monitor.

PantyJeff/Lisa

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:32 pm 

I want to send an image in a PM. How can I do that? I see the upload Attachment on this page bu not on the PM page. I got this picture from an ad. It's not me (Darn! I wish I could look half that good)

Attachments:
Geoff 2.jpg
Geoff 2.jpg [ 12.31 KiB | Viewed 3763 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:43 pm 
well that sounds good to me. sometimes a photo of just panties is more appealing than one of panties with someone inside them lol (good panties gone bad).

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:18 am 

Hope wrote:
EDIT: Tentative no more, the picture policy below is now the official picture policy for He Wears Panties. Thanks for your feedback everyone!

1.Personal avatars that don't focus entirely on the crotch and or / sexual positions are fine.

2. Personal pictures of members wearing their lingerie can be sent via PM, or linked to on other sites (but not embedded / displayed on the site itself). This is to keep the discourse above the level of 'mmm, nice ass' which can sort of derail conversations and make the site a less welcoming place for people who want to talk about their wearing on a different level. He wears Panties is a pretty unique site in the type of discussion that takes place here and it seems to be the consensus of many of the members that they'd like to keep it that way.

Thought it was a good idea to bring this one back to the front of the line again. I love discussing panties, debating the different cuts and fabrics with the other men wearing panties. Don't really need to see a picture of anyone's "pride and joy" staring at me through a thin layer of lace. This site is about understanding, support and acceptance. It is a clean site with very civil dialogue and I hope all membere (old and new) continue to follow the few simple rules Hope established when she created this gift for us.

XOXO
Lisa

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:26 pm 

The Official Picture Policy makes sense to me.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:27 am 
I just bought these and love them

Attachments:
100_6807.jpg
100_6807.jpg [ 132.95 KiB | Viewed 2543 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:20 am 

Time to nudge this one back to the front of the line. New members please take a moment to read the beginning of this thread to learn what the policy is for posting pictures.

Thank you!

Lisa

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next