It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:12 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Forum rules

Feel free to start new threads, create polls, discuss articles and make suggestions, but please refrain from explicit content.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:01 am 

Boyshortguy wrote:

I also am a fan of Catherine's. Their panties fit very well and they have larger bra sizes in the same styles as their panties.

Love Catherines panties! Love the fun prints, great fit and new colors and prints every few months!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:32 am 

Although the selections, styles and brands are unpredictable, you can get really killer prices on panties at TJ Maxx, Ross and Marshall's stores. Some are on the very sexy and seductive side. Others very much on the granny pantie side. And everything in between. Selections are constantly changing too. Always fun to browse to see what treasures you can find!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:11 pm 

Hicut Lovver wrote:
Although the selections, styles and brands are unpredictable, you can get really killer prices on panties at TJ Maxx, Ross and Marshall's stores. Some are on the very sexy and seductive side. Others very much on the granny pantie side. And everything in between. Selections are constantly changing too. Always fun to browse to see what treasures you can find!

I have seen this at my local Ross and Marshall's which are just about side by side. Many great prices if you can find what you want. Crissy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:41 pm 

It should be no surprise to the regulars here that I just love shopping at Soma! Of course, I've developed a relationship with the SAs at 2 different shops, but I can always find my size in whatever style I want. Their color selections change frequently, which of course means I need to shop frequently to keep my collection up to date.
Panties and matching bras at my fingertips, who could ask for more.

Self-appointed spokesMAN for Soma
HUG Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:54 am 

My favorite is Lane Bryant. They treat you well and let you try on anything. Once a saleslady actually accompanied me to check the fit of a panty girdle. ..of course I had to try it on over my panties. What an exciting experience!!!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:23 am 

Hicut Lovver wrote:

Never have been comfortable shopping in those stores for men's clothing as it tends to almost be an afterthought, and sometimes it seems like the selection is odd. Not to mention the uniformed security officers at Ross that have followed me around like I was trying to steal something. I won't even shop there for mens clothing let alone lingerie.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:08 am 

I'm an Angel, so my favorite "B&M" store is Victoria's Secret. I have over 160 VS panties and 4 - 5 none VS panties that came in sets. But I now is replacement mode, I have enough and only buy replacements when I can get incredible prices, like 8/28. I also might get something special every now and then. But I also look at Macy's, Express, ...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:32 am 

Kohl's is usually my go-to store as I am familiar with the layout and they have a decent selection. Jockey Outlet stores are great, but those trips aren't as convenient. Other stores I've shopped are Macy's and Walmart. Walmart doesn't really have the brands I like though.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:34 am 

Our VF outlet store left many years ago, and I do miss it very much! I do like the Leggs Haines Bali outlet stores here. I love Bali's Freeform panties and I can get bras very cheap when they are on the discount racks.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:49 am 

I am so incredibly lucky, an outlet mall by us has:

VF Outlet Store
Soma Outlet Store
Hanes Outlet Store

I am comfortable shopping in the VF store because the store is so large and I know exactly where to go to find my treasure.

The Soma is much smaller with too many staff people and a large bin of panties right in the middle of the store. I just am too uncomfortable searching through all that in the middle of the store.

The Hanes outlet is small too and the clerks there tend to hover making me uncomfortable. I do want to try a Bali One Smooth U hipkini that I can't find anywhere except the Hanes site. May have to break down and go in.

Now is the season to shop for lingerie....and Valentines Day too.