It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:42 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Forum rules

Feel free to start new threads, create polls, discuss articles and make suggestions, but please refrain from explicit content.

Post subject: New to this
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:35 am 

So I am fairly new to this panty wearing world. Aside from the few occasions wearing someone else's for a few mins at a time, which felt amazing, I have just recently started wearing for most of the day. I was a Boxer and Boxer Brief guy for most of my life then I switched to the low rise Trunk which was a huge improvement but I wanted more. I tried some cheap men's thongs that were way too uncomfortable, so I spent the extra for good men's thongs which were still not good. So I made the big leap to buying women's thongs which were way more comfortable but ran into the coverage issue. The best I have found so far are the CK pure seamless but the waist rolls down too easy and is still a little small up front. I currently have the Jockey NPLP Bikini on order to try and give up on my thong venture for now. Sorry this is so long I just have been consumed by panty thoughts for a few months now and had to say hi to the people here that post some great info.

Post subject: Re: New to this
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:09 am 

Didyousaypanties? welcome aboard. We come in all shapes and sizes. Finding the right panties is half the fun!

Carrie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:19 am 

Welcome to the community! Keep us updated on your search for the perfect panties.

* Self-appointed spokesMAN for Soma

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:26 am 

i'm not a thong person and I'm happy that you found panties are more comfortable to wear. Happy that you've found us and appreciate you taking the time to join us.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:32 am 

Thank you for welcoming me, I am not brave enough to buy at the store but every time I order online I can't wait for that package to come, when the UPS guy comes I get all light headed and tremble opening the package! Super excited for tomorrow's delivery!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:01 am 

Welcome aboard didyousaypanties! Shopping in the store is a great experience once you find the right sales personnel. Try it!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:25 am 

Thank you but it might be a while before I get the courage, I live in a smaller city and am afraid ill run into someone I know! Lol. I always walk by the intimates sections in stores and just want to dive in but resist. My heart is beating just thinking about it! My last job I traveled all over the country and would have been perfect for looking, I was just getting out of the Boxer brief phase then and looking at trunks in the men's section while I was out of town and was still nervous someone would judge me for buying something that wasn't the norm....

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:50 am 

I feel your "pain" on the thong issues. Some of us simply have a bit more to hide than a thong will cover. Then there's the constant shifting and putting a hand in your pocket for a discrete tug ...

I solved that problem by switching to microfiber hi-cut briefs and bikinis. Bali Lace Desire panties are SO smooth under your clothes and it literally feels like you are wearing nothing at all!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:56 pm 

Awesome, thank you I will try those! It's amazing how when someone even mentions a new style to check out how exciting it is!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:32 pm 

I have 4 or 5 thongs from Soma, from their Sensuous Lace and Embraceable Lace collections.
These actually fit very well, with no spillage. I really like the fabric of Sensuous Lace - satiny and very smooth. The Embraceable Lace is very soft. I think you can't go wrong with either one.
ImageImage

* Self-appointed spokesMAN for Soma