It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:43 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Forum rules

This is a place to let other lovers of lingerie know about your favorite items and share reviews of various products. No affiliate links please.

Post subject: Panty opinions
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:28 pm 

So, I have a few opinions.

First, I am going to purge my Torrid panties. While I like the general appearance, and the way I am treated in the stores, the panties have become less and less snug every time I wear them. I'll also add that the printed lettering etc. ended up flaking off. Very disappointed.

Second, I bought a few pairs of Maidenform dream boyshorts today in a new design which have a lace panel at the front:
https://media.kohlsimg.com/is/image/koh ... _sharpen=1
I will soon find out if these feel any different than the regular ones that I have been wearing.

Third, it appears that Maidenform is phasing out the use of tags. The new styles as well as the last lace trim boyshorts I purchased also did not have tags.

Fourth, I will also say that the nylon bikinis I purchased at Walmart have been holding up surprisingly well and it's too bad that style was discontinued.

Post subject: Re: Panty opinions
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:05 pm 

Boyshortguy, Thanks for the review on the Torrid panties. I have seen their store in our fading mall but had not yet gone in. I'm thinking I will pass on that.
I like your new Maidenform panties, please let us know how they last.
Funny you should mention tags or lack there of as one of my new VS high leg briefs had a tag about 2 1/2" long. I cut it out as I found it annoying. Crissy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:53 am 

I have bought a few pair of Torrid panties in the past and I agree for the price, the quality is not there.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:43 am 

Crissy wrote:
Boyshortguy, Thanks for the review on the Torrid panties. I have seen their store in our fading mall but had not yet gone in. I'm thinking I will pass on that.
I like your new Maidenform panties, please let us know how they last.
Funny you should mention tags or lack there of as one of my new VS high leg briefs had a tag about 2 1/2" long. I cut it out as I found it annoying. Crissy

I bought two pairs. The Magenta Jam in the link, and a teal green color they call Jeweled Jade Lace. The cut looks identical to the regular dream boyshorts but just with the lace panels. I mainly liked the colors.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:21 am 

Update on my new panties. The lace panel does not affect the comfort of the dream boyshort in any way. I got to thinking actually that they are a good choice to still not stand out but at the same time have a feminine touch to them. Unless of course you go for one of the more girly colors. The dream boyshort remains one of the most versatile panties for me.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:03 am 

I mainly wear Sloggies as the crotch is nice and wide thus stopping the boys from flopping out. They are extremely comfortable and sexy with plenty of lace, especially the Chic and Romance styles. The only drawback is the limited colours available in my size, mainly black, white or taupe. I just wish I could get them in pink or red.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:59 pm 

I want to also add that I recently bought a few pairs of cotton hi-cut briefs from Catherine's. They actually fit well and are very comfortable, plus a couple pairs now match with bras I already have.