It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:08 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Forum rules

This is a place to let other lovers of lingerie know about your favorite items and share reviews of various products. No affiliate links please.

Post subject: A Costco Surprise
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:57 pm 

Shopping at my local Costco warehouse the other day, I noticed that the panties and lingerie had been moved right next to the main aisle in the store (I'm guessing they needed to make room for all the Christmas decorations). Anyway, I don't usually shop there for my panties, as I like nylon, full-coverage briefs, and that's not usually in their scant inventory. Yesterday, though, I happened to spot a display of 5-pack seamless nylon panties from "Carole Hochman." They were actually hi-cuts, but they looked generously cut, and they were only US$12.99 for the five-pack. There were two or three different color assortments, so I picked a box with black, white, beige, olive, and brown. They were cheap enough that it wouldn't make me cry if they didn't work out. Well, they worked out; I LOVE them.

They're a heavy gage nylon, very silky and close-fitting, but with ample room in the hips, butt and crotch. The waistband is nicely finished, but if you have a somewhat protruding tummy (as I do), the band will likely roll a bit. The rest of the fit was so good, that didn't bother me. I grabbed a size Large, which seems to match my usual size 7.

If you're a Costco shopper, I really recommend you grab some of these while they're available. Cheers to all.

Post subject: Re: A Costco Surprise
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:38 pm 

The few times I have been to Costco I seem to end up in the wine section, now I will have two reasons to go there. Crissy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:31 pm 

Panties and wine - can't go wrong there

....... unless you spill the wine on your panties, which would not be pleasant, but .....

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:22 am 

WearingPanties247 wrote:

....... unless you spill the wine on your panties, which would not be pleasant, but .....

Yes a very good combo for sure! If you should have the misfortune to spill red wine on your panties or any other item of clothing soak them in Oxiclean and water, takes the red out pretty easy. Crissy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:26 am 

Crissy wrote:
WearingPanties247 wrote:

Yes a very good combo for sure! If you should have the misfortune to spill red wine on your panties or any other item of clothing soak them in Oxiclean and water, takes the red out pretty easy. Crissy

Thanks for the tip Crissy, otherwise I guess if I spilled wine on my panties I would of just whined all day about it.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:16 am 

No problem, we need to keep the wine in the glass and not on the clothes. No need to waste a good or even not so good wine. No whining allowed. Crissy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:05 am 

Costco has also added a large selection of Calvin Klein underwear, men and women's. Saw that this weekend.