It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:04 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Forum rules

This is a place to let other lovers of lingerie know about your favorite items and share reviews of various products. No affiliate links please.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:24 pm 

I recently saw a few pairs of Kathy Ireland panties that caught my eye on Ebay. They were my size so I figured I would give them a try since I have never owned any before.

The first 2 were the same kind diffent colors. They were microfiber with a lace overlay on the front. They were size 8, my size, but when I got them they fit like a 7. Too tight for my taste. I was bummed as they were beautiful.

The last pair was a beautiful pair of micofiber with lace side panels, also a size 8. These fit and they were so sexy! The crotch was not as wide as I would have preferred, but not too narrow either. They were silky enough, but I felt great wearing them. I remember speaking to a woman and saying to myself, I wish you knew what sexy panties I had on.

So, the first ones did not fit, the last one did. know I am confused on how any future purchases will fit. If i can find additional pairs to the last one, I will buy them. They fit great, feel great and make me feel sexy....after all....this is why I wear panties!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:36 pm 

I picked some of those a while back, love the feel, however, the lace front didnt last thru a washing, the lace overlay didnt last at all

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:05 pm 

The Kathy Ireland panties can be confusing, I agree, on sizing. I bought and reviewed here the seamless briefs. After buying one 2-pack, I went back and bought another 2-pack. The second pack, same size, were clearly tighter than the first pack. But they were nice panties for sure.

Her own site links to Zulily for her panties, which has the most options. Amazon and Ebay also have a good selection.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:03 am 

Just a heads up, Amazon has added a bunch of new Kathy Ireland panties. I was surprised with the entire stock, it was a significant boost from the last time I checked a month or so ago.

Good list of options. I'm trying a few out and will report back.