It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:23 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Forum rules

This is a place to let other lovers of lingerie know about your favorite items and share reviews of various products. No affiliate links please.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:26 am 

Hi all, just thought I'd offer some reviews of my recent purchases.

First up, the Ultimate Comfort Flexifit Midi Knickers from London retailer Marks & Spencer.

The web site description: The ultimate comfort midi sits below the waist and provides full bottom coverage. A lightweight fabric with a smooth surface and 4 way stretch for the best fit ever. Flexifitâ„¢ technology to stay in place all day.

My verdict. Since this was only my second purchase, I was overall pleased with these panties. They come in only 4 colors, sage green, almond, white, and black. I bought 3 for $20 as part of M&S's buy 2 get one free deal.

For guys, and newcomers like me, these are pretty good panties. The material is 75% polyamide, 25% elastane,Gusset- 100% cotton ,(exclusive of trimmings). They feel very smooth to the touch. Awesome to wear to bed.

Pros: Good fit, on bottom and side, and front. Great material, stretchy. Size is true to their size chart. Nice price. Very cool and comfortable. I actually mowed the lawn in these, and while my entire body was sweaty, my lower area in these panties was still very dry.

Cons: For us guys, the crotch is a little loose and not that snug. During the day, this will cause no issues. When sleeping, you could become displaced as you move around because the material is so slippery, it actually will slide down your skin. But it's not a big issue to me. The material makes up for it.

Overall grade: B.