It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:30 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Forum rules

This is a place to let other lovers of lingerie know about your favorite items and share reviews of various products. No affiliate links please.

Post subject: MeUndies Panties
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:56 am 

Anyone experience ordering and wearing MeUndies panties? Fit? Gusset width? They look cute and as stealth wearer, the male styles have the same colors and patterns.

Post subject: Re: MeUndies Panties
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:02 am 

Link please?
Nevermind found them
http://www.meundies.com
Very nice, wish they had womens briefs.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:00 am 

They look very well made and i like the gender matching patterns etc. I almost purchased but then decided i did not need another subscription in my life. I totally understand why companies want this business model, i would too.

But...Music, movies, razors etc etc., I'm sort of done with subscriptions for a while.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:51 pm 

Subscription boxes can be a little iffy. But I did think that these were pretty good looking when I checked them out the other day.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:32 am 

I think I'm going to try them in this style.https://www.meundies.com/products/womens-brief. Just not sure if I want the pandas, loopy, wild thing, popsicles, or celebrate color.
Also of note you don't have to subscribe to get these, but it is an option to save money. It's also funny that the women's pairs are cheaper than the men's. I'll update on my findings when they come in.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:01 am 

coasters n panties wrote:
I think I'm going to try them in this style.https://www.meundies.com/products/womens-brief. Just not sure if I want the pandas, loopy, wild thing, popsicles, or celebrate color.
Also of note you don't have to subscribe to get these, but it is an option to save money. It's also funny that the women's pairs are cheaper than the men's. I'll update on my findings when they come in.

Pandas!!! They look so cute!
Lol...the "2XL" is small!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:48 pm 

I've had a subscription to MeUndies for about a year now; I get the large cheeky briefs and thongs. Love the free shipping to Canada! I'm actually wearing one of the thongs now.

I ordered a few first before I subscribed. They are soooo comfortable. And the men's and women's are made from the same material. They aren't the most feminine-looking. Unless you looked at the label it's easy to mistake the cheeky briefs for boxer briefs, so they're great if I want to go a bit stealth at the gym or want panties that are functional but still comfortable. (The men's briefs have a seam right down the middle of the front panel, and I don't get how anyone would want that.)

I was skeptical about subscribing at first, but getting two new designs of panties in the mail every month is kind of cool. And their service is nice and flexible—it’s easy to skip months if you don’t have the money that month, or don’t want the design, etc. Or, as already pointed out, you can buy without subscribing.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:25 am 

I think the MeUndies are made of modal cotton, which is a very soft cotton. I have several VS items made of the modal cotton, and I love all of them. I looked into MeUndies about a year ago, but couldn't bring myself to giving them a shot.
I may re-think that now with a couple of comments I've seen here.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:15 pm 

OMG all I can say about these is wow. They are amazingly soft and comfy. The fit is good too, in the medium size that I got. I tried the bikini style, sense they didn't have the cheeky brief in pandas in medium. I had to have the pandas lol. I would just say its a bit more expensive than I like, but the free shipping makes it not as bad. If your interested in trying them I can share a 20 percent off code via pm. I would highly recommend though.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:19 pm 

You got the Pandas? So cute!!!