It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:12 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Forum rules

This is a place to let other lovers of lingerie know about your favorite items and share reviews of various products. No affiliate links please.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:41 am 

I just received my panties from K&L. They really are awesome. I ordered one pair in each of their styles...Thong, string bikini and Princess panties. Each style has plenty of material for coverage and holding everything in. They have a nice wide gusset, good stretch and the colors are beautiful.

I never thought I would find a "string" panty that I could wear. These are just so sexy and comfortable!
http://www.fancysatinpanties.com/string ... ng-gallery

The thong is really comfortable too. Plenty of material to hold everything in place, but not so much material that it is uncomfortable.
http://www.fancysatinpanties.com/thong-panty-gallery

The Princess Panties are just adorable. I love the lovely feminine accents they added to their hipster panty!
http://www.fancysatinpanties.com/princess-full-modeling

Yes a little on the expensive side, but good panties are worth it. I can see I am going to have to make some room in my panty drawer for more of these!

SNL

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:56 am 

BTW....these panties run very true to size, if not a little small.

SNL

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:34 am 

I have been wanting to try K&L since I started wearing daily.
I placed an order yesterday(Sunday) and I woke up today(Monday) to find my package has already shipped!

Very impressed so far. I emailed them with some sizing questions and WOW they have GREAT customer service!

I only got one pair for now just to see if I like them and if I do I'll defiantly be buying more.

I'll come back and post and let anyone wondering what I think when they arrive! says it should be here Wednesday! (only 3 days!?)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:12 am 

Satinman845 wrote:
I have been wanting to try K&L since I started wearing daily.
I placed an order yesterday(Sunday) and I woke up today(Monday) to find my package has already shipped!

Very impressed so far. I emailed them with some sizing questions and WOW they have GREAT customer service!

I only got one pair for now just to see if I like them and if I do I'll defiantly be buying more.

I'll come back and post and let anyone wondering what I think when they arrive! says it should be here Wednesday! (only 3 days!?)

Once again nice to hear of their terrific customer service.
Look forward to hearing how you like them!

Carrie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:58 am 

All I can say is wow. The fit is perfect on me. They feel wonderful! Customer service is great. I gotta give them ten stars. My biggest worry was how they washed but that went just fine! Already ordered 3 more pairs! Just a quick update before work for anyone curious !

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:30 pm 

As seen in another thread here and the email from Katie & Laura they are making a comeback and hope to be back within a month. Crissy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:56 am 

Can someone please comment on sizing ? I read where the Pricenses Katie and Laura fit a little different.
I wish that when all these reviews are posted people would comment on sizing which is one of the bigger concerns when ordering.
Most of my pants are size medium - wear 32 to 34 in pants - most comfortable is 33 so im always between sizes. But I wear a 5 in the Jockey NPLP line as they have extra materail in the butt and the size 5 fits me great. In VF string bikinis wear size 7 as they have less elasticity and in VS I wear size large.
As reference im 5'9" and weigh 186ish with a muscular toned butt and athletic physique.
So do I order size Medium or large in the K&L ?
I guess I could order both and then send the other back ..

any follow ups on those that have ordered ?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:48 am 

I'm a medium at VS, and K&L medium was too small so I went with a large. If you're a large at VS, I'd say either go with K&L large or even XL.

"If I collect anything, it's lingerie."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:51 am 

I have been wearing K&L Princess panties for almost a year. I initially ordered the Pink Princesses package, which included 2 Princess Katie pantys, and 2 Princess Laura pantys. One of each in soft pink, and one of each in hot pink. I initially ordered size L, which were a little snug. I sent an email to Katie to order size XL and she said send the other ones back. They immediately sent out the same in size XL. These ladies have great customer service and great products. These are my daily wear goto panties. And yes, the Princess Katie panties do fit a little more snug.

I ordered 3 more pair 1 blue Princess Katie, and 1 each blue and purple Princess Laura. I only got these colors because they were sold out of soft pink and hot pink.

They now have everything back in stock, so I ordered 8 more pair of Princess Laura's, 3 soft pink, 3 hot pink and 2 black. I now have 16 pair. They are the most comfortable underwear I have ever worn.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:02 pm 

Crissy wrote:
Their panties do look simply wonderful. I also get their emails and agree that they are catering to us men. They have had some sales recently and almost got me onboard. I'm sure I will eventually as I think their panties look like "special occasion panties". Crissy

Their Princess Panties are my everyday panties. If you're going to get caught being girly, might as b well be very girly! I have 16 pair, 6 soft pink, 5 hot pink, 1 purple, 2 black, and 2 royal blue. Very comfortable, and very durable. I have had 5 pair for about a year, and still in good shape.