It is currently Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:32 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Forum rules

This is a place to let other lovers of lingerie know about your favorite items and share reviews of various products. No affiliate links please.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:37 am 

So a few days ago I was in Victoria Secret and picked up several pairs of panties. One of them was the Very Sexy hiphugger, which I happen to be wearing right now. I got it in a color on the website they say is Call Me Red but to me is more of a orangish pink. Overall the material is very soft, even the mesh which I usually find very uncomfortable and trashy but on these isn't. The only real issue I have is that the waist is bigger than normal. This could be caused by the fact the waist band is really narrow, that the mesh isn't as stretchy as the other material so it has to be a bit bigger, VS has made their larges bigger (this is doubtful) or the fact that I may have lost some weight around the hips. I love the feel of these panties and while not as revealing in the back as cheekies theses show off a good amount and make butts look curvier( my girlfriend has a pair of these and they really show off her ass, which I wish I had because it's better than mine.) I will be going back to VS on Wednesday and will probably pick up another pair or two of these in medium and will see if I notice a difference in the fit around the waist.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:11 am 

I purchased some of the Very Sexy hiphuggers not so long ago myself. I love the look and feel. They are SUPER CUTE and the fabric feels amazing on my skin. The only downside I have found with these is that throughout the day they have a tendency to slide south! I wear a medium in the bikini and high legged briefs. My only concern is that I know a small would be way to small and a large might be to large. If the mediums would just stay in place! I'd be a real happy panty wearer! On a positive note, they make my butt and my front look GREAT!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:41 pm 

I always look for these, but the VS stores here and wherever I have looked never carry them. Fabric looks like heaven!