It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:00 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Forum rules

This is a place to let other lovers of lingerie know about your favorite items and share reviews of various products. No affiliate links please.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:32 am 

Just got these and they fit and feel fantastic. All black with a little bit of pink from the elastic showing on the inside. Very stealth in that other the a tiny VSX logo on the back of a knee they just look like black tights. I am going to go for a run in them shortly with a Body by VS thong underneath.

https://www.victoriassecret.com/victori ... ueType=OLS

I am 5' 10", currently 170lbs (need to lose 10lbs, 20 would put me at my skinny high school kid weight) and am wearing what the SA said was medium, but according the the website they are one size with different lengths, so I a assume she meant regular length and/or regular rise.

I'll report back after a 5 mile run.

Edit: I ran 5.3 miles in these and it felt great. No rubbing or chaffing, work a bit like compression tights, and I doubt all the people who saw me thought anything of it. Since I have a little bit of a belly, I think the low rise would have been better the the normal rise waist, and look just a tad sexier.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:50 am 

I have an all black pair of those. They are super comfy and cool. I think I need a couple more pairs with colors this time. And your right they are stealthy with only the small VSX logo on them. Good to see this product get some love.