It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:15 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Forum rules

This is a place to let other lovers of lingerie know about your favorite items and share reviews of various products. No affiliate links please.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:20 pm 

The other day I went out to do a little impromptu lingeire shopping because what I originally had going on got cancelled. I went to a local department store that tends to have good prices and lingerie that I actually want to wear just to see what they had. Looking through the lingerie department I saw some really sexy bustiers and babydolls and other assorted sexy lingerie on the back wall on sale. The one sale was for brands that I had never heard of and apparently don't size their bustiers like normal bras and another for high end stuff that didn't really appeal to me. A little closer look I saw a sale for mid priced bustiers and babydolls that included brands like Rene Rofe and Jessica Simpson. I looked for my size in both brands and thought I was going to come up empty handed when after about five minutes I found a bustier in my size 38C. It was a black and white polka dotted one with a matching thong. I grabbed that up as well as a bra and several two pair panty hangers as they were on sale. I tried on the bustier as soon as I got home for my female friend and was immediately in love. The bustier has a high quality silk feel to it, boning that is flexible but also does what it is supposed to and cups that push everything up quite a bit but don't not push my breast forms out. The thing it came with is a little more disappointing in the fact that it doesn't fit and is extremely uncomfortable but is OK for short time wear. This bustier is most definitely not something to wear everyday as it is hand wash only and not really practical. I have to find the perfect panties to go with this and save it for special occasions that call for this type of sexy feminine lingerie.